Obita loves the toffee's

Because you're a closet Latic ha ha, just admit it.

Its a long story, but a combination of a mate who is a mega Latic fan, another mate called Andy Ritchie, (really, but not THE Andy Ritchie), and Big Joe all combined when you were in the Prem to make me take an interest in the club. Always looked out for them. Also, for 30 odd years I have lived in Bristol, and always looked at Oldham and saw them as an example that it is possible for an unfashionable club to reach the heights. Sadly, not yet for Bristol City.

Also, BTW, really good forum! Without wanting to sound patronising, some of the, *ahem* "smaller" clubs forums can be a bit unwelcoming. Not here though.

( Is that really your favourite AC/DC album?)

Its a long story, but a combination of a mate who is a mega Latic fan, another mate called Andy Ritchie, (really, but not THE Andy Ritchie), and Big Joe all combined when you were in the Prem to make me take an interest in the club. Always looked out for them. Also, for 30 odd years I have lived in Bristol, and always looked at Oldham and saw them as an example that it is possible for an unfashionable club to reach the heights. Sadly, not yet for Bristol City.

Also, BTW, really good forum! Without wanting to sound patronising, some of the, *ahem* "smaller" clubs forums can be a bit unwelcoming. Not here though.

( Is that really your favourite AC/DC album?)

We are a welcoming lot here at "little Oldham" ha ha. And as for the AC/DC album, good God no! It was just an old picture i had on my phone. My favourite studio album is Powerage, probably followed by For Those About To Rock or Highway To Hell, although I can't stop playing Live At River Plate at the minute, now that is rock n roll...

We are a welcoming lot here at "little Oldham" ha ha. And as for the AC/DC album, good God no! It was just an old picture i had on my phone. My favourite studio album is Powerage, probably followed by For Those About To Rock or Highway To Hell, although I can't stop playing Live At River Plate at the minute, now that is rock n roll...

Totally agree mate. My fave by a mile. Saw them in Bristol on the BIB tour, Bjs first UK gig, then 30 years later with me lad on the Black Ice tour. Made me feel well old!

According to the Sunday Times Croft's pass was a mi:censored: shot......

They said pretty much the same on tv that they thought it was a mi:censored: shot, if any premier league player played that perfectly weighted pass they'd have creamed themselves, and when it's a lower league player then they automatically assume he couldn't have meant it. Pisses me off

They said pretty much the same on tv that they thought it was a mi:censored: shot, if any premier league player played that perfectly weighted pass they'd have creamed themselves, and when it's a lower league player then they automatically assume he couldn't have meant it. Pisses me off

Thats because they are all stuck up each others arses. Just like they complain when the game is physical, all a bunch of overpaid tarts.

Andy Townsend gave Jagielka man of the match because he had been superb and had "scored the winning goal"

His opinion on football doesnt count for :censored: in my book

neither does Red Tyldsley for that matter who actually claimed Suarez passed the ball of Byrne in the Liverpool game when he equalised - first class pricks

Andy Townsend gave Jagielka man of the match because he had been superb and had "scored the winning goal"

His opinion on football doesnt count for :censored: in my book

neither does Red Tyldsley for that matter who actually claimed Suarez passed the ball of Byrne in the Liverpool game when he equalised - first class pricks

As for Tyldsley I'm surprised he didn't mention Barcelona when our equaliser went in as he likes to shoehorn that reference in whenever he gets the chance.