Brown or Lee?

B or L  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have?

As for Eardley or Lee? Eardley by a country mile, he's more tenacious in the tackle, played in the Premier League and is a full international and has played 100 more games than Lee. And I still say Lee was poor defensively, cost us goals by not stopping the cross or letting his player in behind time and again. He was a decent player at our level though and deserves his chance in teh league above. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back down at the top end of League One in the near future though.

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for Eardley or Lee? Eardley by a country mile, he's more tenacious in the tackle, played in the Premier League and is a full international and has played 100 more games than Lee. And I still say Lee was poor defensively, cost us goals by not stopping the cross or letting his player in behind time and again. He was a decent player at our level though and deserves his chance in teh league above. I wouldn't be surprised to see him back down at the top end of League One in the near future though.

meant as an up boat not down sorry

agree with every word

Im new here so dont know how or indeed if i can do a poll but what do you guys reckon on these couple of dilemmas ive had myself, not been able to sleep and had to ring in work sick because of it .Here goes now please take a while before answering this is of real importance to me and my immediate family first up Andy Ritchie or Ronnie jepson ? and next the manager bit which really has me stumped Mick Wadsworth or Joe Royle ?

Lee's been instrumental in Sheff Weds recent run of form, been playing oh rhs of midfield. Only lost one in nine he played and then he gets dropped to make way for Connor Wickam and to make sure Antonio still keeps his place. Anyway, some goon started a petition to demand he get back in and he started again on Saturday.

Fans love him there and he's enjoying his football again, pretty sure he'll end up cm in the future, not outstanding in any position but got enough of everything to be consistent in any but the forward line.

I like Connor, he's done we'll in the last two games but he's not a patch on Kieran at any stage of his career.

• 1 year later...

I don't have the ability to do it but if anyone has then please bring up the comments on this site for Lee's first 2 1/4 seasons here. I don't think Brown would compare too badly.

They were\are both very limited when defending from the full back position.

Thinking back to who kept Lee out of our midfield , was it not Dale Stephens for a time?

Someone who has probably proved to be more of a success in the championship over a longer period of time.

Edited by palmer1