Friendly with Eintracht Frankfurt ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should think the whole of Germany knows now about the Latics cup exploits, perhaps the fans can make a friendly happen by approaching their boards directors of their respective clubs.

I wonder if Neil Joy can speak German?

I should think the whole of Germany knows now about the Latics cup exploits, perhaps the fans can make a friendly happen by approaching their boards directors of their respective clubs.

I wonder if Neil Joy can speak German?

Would it really be necessary? Most Germans speak better English than we do.

It was put to tp last nite by one of the german lads. He said good idea but would need a few to put it to the club ie joy and corney

We should get the TV people to meet with the German lads, they would love it! Mad foreigners coming to support a team because of a chance meeting 30 years ago, flags etc. It would get noticed. I will see if my mate at 5 Live is interested (as I've said many times...)

Did that Dutch bloke who was on here from Den Haag come over in the end?

Yes he did. Still stays in touch and I am going to a Den Hagg match in March with said lad. He came along to a good number of Latics home matches as well as Carlisle away. He had his photo taken with Crofty at Carlisle.

Groomimg!!!!! I doubt that.

Edited by Lags

It'd definitely be worth a shot, maybe worth e-mailing the right people?

I suggest emailing British Eurosport as it's the sort of thing they would feature.

They would need the full story though on how the exchanges came about and how often the sets of fans meet, plus details of representatives they could contact directly.

Link;

http://www.mediauk.com/tv/28200/british-eurosport