Lee Johnson in frame for Manager's job

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

Hopefully just a desperate report from Sky, but these this paragraph at the bottom worries me!

"The 31-year-old, who has no managerial experience, is believed to have been interviewed for the Oldham job and he is thought to have impressed the Latics board during his discussions with the club.

Oldham are now understood to be ready to offer Johnson the manager's job as they look to climb clear of trouble at the wrong end of League One and secure survival."

Edited by dec666

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a complete joke if this is true! He may be good if we was looking for someone at the start of the season, I don't know, I don't know who he is. But we cannot have a manager with no experience at all when we're in the bottom four and looking like we're gonna be relegated, we need a manager with experience.

http://www1.skysport..._medium=twitter

Hopefully just a desperate report from Sky, but these this paragraph at the bottom worries me!

"The 31-year-old, who has no managerial experience, is believed to have been interviewed for the Oldham job and he is thought to have impressed the Latics board during his discussions with the club.

Oldham are now understood to be ready to offer Johnson the manager's job as they look to climb clear of trouble at the wrong end of League One and secure survival."

Is it March 17th today or April 1st?

stick an experienced person next to him, and we never know. Dickov needed that and might have been more successful.

starting to think that we need experience though. majority of teams in the top half have experienced league one managers, majority in bottom don't.

Just seen this on Twitter

Oldham Athletic will appoint a manager tomorrow and it isn't who you think. Deal all done. #latics #oafc

So we all thought Dowie - So if its not him then it's all pointing at Phil Brown - Don't want him in. But is anyone better than no-one?