Lee Johnson in frame for Manager's job

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not happy with Corney however...

If he comes, which looks increasingly likely, I will support him.

Not what I want whatsoever, just told my City supporting Dad who said we must be mad to appoint him, but the club needs our support, as do the players and a manager who is going to have a tough job on his hands.

Hope we can bring in a good experienced head alongside him and also hope that his Dad has taught him well.

We have to work with what we have. .

im really praying this is a smokescreen for somebody else, id rather have phil brown ffs.

If this happens then i really will not know what to say, but ill be keeping my money in my pocket for the hartlepool game, it would be typical corney going for the cheap option when we are in so much :censored:.

He didn't say that. He said he'd be deciding over the next few days.

I did just look for the Tweet in question. Either I missed it or he's deleted it. I don't recall it being what you say though.

Assuming the Lee Johnson story is true I'm clutching straws like "his Dad may have aught him well". :censored: me, we've even got to play Yeovil.

If it's Johnson, then he's a total unknown as there's as much chance as him being good as taking us down. I'll give him a chance because there's no point doing a Benitez and attacking the team.

But... if there isn't an experienced assistant with him then Corney will show he hasn't learnt from Dickov. I'd hope he has.

Not happy with Corney however...

If he comes, which looks increasingly likely, I will support him.

Not what I want whatsoever, just told my City supporting Dad who said we must be mad to appoint him, but the club needs our support, as do the players and a manager who is going to have a tough job on his hands.

Hope we can bring in a good experienced head alongside him and also hope that his Dad has taught him well.

We have to work with what we have. .

This ....but can't see someone like this imposing authority on and respect among seasoned professionals quickly enough to get results.

at this moment in time I just want someone with stability

I another who would be delighted with Dowie

If you tell me it Brown then a few months maybe even weeks ago I would have ben upset but at this moment I think Brown with the assistance of Brian Horton is just whats needed.

This ....but can't see someone like this imposing authority on and respect among seasoned professionals quickly enough to get results.

I think you either have to work your way to have authority by either being a top-flight player (like Dickov was) or having success as a manager. This guy has neither of them.

BBC TV sports reporter in the North West.

Ah right, just assumed he was a fan. Googled him and know who he is now. All this cryptic :censored: does my head I though... If he knows, may as well just say. He's given enough info for it to come out anyway.