What type of manager do you think Lee Johnson will become?

What type do you think he will make?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Will he be?

• A Joe Royle type? Rookie going on to do wonders.
    • A Paul Dickov type? A rookie who does not learn and kick on.
    • A Darren Ferguson type? Relies on Daddy.
    • A John Sheridan type? Never quite makes it. Flattered to deceive.
    • A Graeme Sharp type? Just rubbish

Brian Talbot.

Seriously, we don't have a clue who he is. ID is one of the few southerners to actually do well at Oldham, and his wife comes from Bolton, so he already had a connection with the region.

Still, let's see of he get us out of Division Four in one season.

I fail to believe he'll be given the job without someone experienced alongside him. So I expect that his fate with us will depend on how good that experienced person is - but even if that person is extremely experienced I can't see the chances of this gamble paying off as any better than a one in ten shot.

If he doesn't have someone experienced alongside him, I recon he and us are screwed.

Lee Johnson Horoscope (Birthday June 7th)

You have strong business instincts which can aid you in your worldly goals, but you also possess a distinct spiritual side which you share only with those very close to you. Some might call you lucky, but in truth, you make your own luck. You can be a tad stubborn and this quality can make relationships challenging, especially as you tend to attract the same quality in others. Famous people born on June 7th: Paul Gauguin, Dean Martin, Jessica Tandy, Liam Neeson, Prince, Anna Kournikova.

A trine between the Sun and the Moon in your Solar Return chart this year is a fortunate aspect. It suggests that your domestic and career needs are not in competition with one another in the year ahead. Your inner needs tend to be mirrored by external events, and vice versa. This aspect is very powerful and rewarding. It suggests that you will be on top of your game this year, for the most part, and positive connections with others can be made fairly easily. A comfortable level of personal popularity helps to keep conflict to a minimum. With the ability to handle your emotions successfully, there is less stress on both your mind and body. Your self-confidence and positive attitude will reward you!

Your social life, negotiation skills, charm, attractiveness, and artistic nature can come into stronger focus this year, and can put you into the spotlight. Your intuition is powerful in the year ahead. You are more sensitive artistically, your imagination is stirred, and you have an increased appreciation for subtleties. You are inspired and could even inspire others with your words.

2013 will be a Number One year for you. Ruled by the Sun. This is a year of action. The seeds you plant now, you will reap later.

Advice - Stand alone, take action, start fresh, express independence.

Edited by BP1960

Brian Talbot.

Seriously, we don't have a clue who he is. ID is one of the few southerners to actually do well at Oldham, and his wife comes from Bolton, so he already had a connection with the region.

Still, let's see of he get us out of Division Four in one season.

????

I once worked in Bedforshire and was considered successful.

Thought you were leaving this message board, 1960?

After several requests to return Lee my toys are back in the pram and I will pop in for selective threads, but won't get too

involved again.

You were one I had some good banter with and always enjoy your posts.