Would just like to say a big congratulations to adrianpshaw and his significantly better looking half Sarah on the arrival of baby Jack at 3.37pm this afternoon, weighing in at 8lb 8oz.

One more Latic to add to our ranks. It won't be long before we take over the world!!!

By the way, congratulations.

There is no better feeling. That Matt Smith equaliser and a child within weeks - you are truly blessed!

My only advice on parenting: Savour every moment. It goes far quicker than you could ever believe. Every moment is worth it.

Congrats to both of you.

Everyone else...get breeding :wink:

Reversal operation needed for me, already done my bit, got one who also has a ST, the other is home from uni tomorrow and will be spending Saturday at BP and coming with us to Preston. Enjoy the future with your new arrival Adrian.

Congratulations, its brilliant being a dad but bloody hard work

I have a 6month old who has the foam finger from the cup games, the babygrows, pack of bibs, full kit, the easter eggs in a mug from when he is older that the cup were selling the other day and a programme from the 1st game after he was born

Mind you he has most of the above in Gooner colours as well, I said I would never make him support anyone but every other bugger wants to but him a kit and clolours of there team. (Which he is not allowed to wear lol)