Not out of the woods by a long way yet....

Can i just have a day to celebrate the result before you start trying to bring us all down.

No, you can have an hour. When you hit the pub you have to drink with the fear in your mind. :smoking:

Colchester right back in the mix and Shrewsbury only 4 points in front. 4 more points SHOULD do it (Prozac) on scouse's phone as mine has died.

I got in today he had to slum it in Lloyd bar. Relief more than elation but MASSIVE win!

Edited by SCOUSELATIC

Agreed.We could end up back in the bottom 4 after Tuesday night.Depends how poor Scunny really are and if Bury can somehow take something from that game.Yeovil have a lot to play for and will fancy beating us.

Yeovil are now in the play-offs and will hopefully rest a few, that is one hell of an achievement by them and something we could try and model ourselves on going forward

Yeovil are now in the play-offs and will hopefully rest a few, that is one hell of an achievement by them and something we could try and model ourselves on going forward

They are 5 points off second with a game in hand, I'm sure they will be going all out for automatic.

Hopefully Orient's play-off dream will have faded by the time we play them. But they're only one point away.

Shrewsbury and Yeovil have everything to play for. Crawley seem to have won a few recently.

Still need to get some momentum.

But it is nice to have won a game. Even if it wasn't pretty.

Appointing a proven manager, after moving quickly to replace a young manager when things weren't going to plan, has paid dividends for them.

For God sake, stop fretting. We'll be fine. Win on Tuesday. Job done.

A draw would have been the right result yesterday against a team in turmoil, almost in admin, rock bottom of the division, and not even enough players to cover the sub's bench.

I do not share your optimism, we are bloody dire and have been all season. A win on Tuesday would possibly do it but can you honestly see us beating Yeovil on this form?

A draw would have been the right result yesterday against a team in turmoil, almost in admin, rock bottom of the division, and not even enough players to cover the sub's bench.

I do not share your optimism, we are bloody dire and have been all season. A win on Tuesday would possibly do it but can you honestly see us beating Yeovil on this form?

No, but this is Oldham Athletic…...

His subs have worked every time, but Yeovil Crawley etc would have buried us before half time on yesterday's performance, just as Carlisle did, we must start better , millar has to start , push crofty inside perhaps ?

Boozy

Brown

Byrne

Mvoto

Grounds

Millar

Croft

Reid

Montano

Smith

Barnard