Pitch Invaders

The "bloke" that nicked the corner flag deserves a ban IMHO, as a lot of the extra time was because of that. I don't have a problem with the £10 ST for u16s, and I don't think a lot of the pitch invaders were because of that (you can clearly see that a few were adults on the video), but that was bloody stupid. I do think with some proper stewarding that wouldn't have happened though. Block the stairs and they don't get on to the gangway by the pitch to invade it. I'd also be looking for the stewards to collar some of the fans that went on.

In the programme today it mentions points deductions; I'm slightly thankful that none of their players were hurt as a result as that would have meant a deduction. After all it's not as if we have just won the league. Furthermore, it's a good job for the pitch invaders that they didn't score in the time rightly added on by the ref.

I have not watched the video, it would wind me up like it did at the match today. Surely it is easy to identify these people from phone recordings, if so, ban them we don't want them at our club, causing problems and putting us at risk of points deductions and fines. I suppose if crowds start getting bigger which was good to see today you also get more dickheads than normal.

we need to take some serious action against a few people. Plaster is over facebook/twitter and and the programmer and make it clear is a criminal offence and band a few people with hefty fines. Id start with the knob who nicked the corner flag...

make an example of a few people and then hopefully it should stop

I have not watched the video, it would wind me up like it did at the match today. Surely it is easy to identify these people from phone recordings, if so, ban them we don't want them at our club, causing problems and putting us at risk of points deductions and fines. I suppose if crowds start getting bigger which was good to see today you also get more dickheads than normal.

You will be banning about an 8th of the crowd if you do that tho, a lot of people ran on the pitch! ;)

I don't condone what happened, but in the grand scheme of things it was kids and teenagers at a small club. I am sure it will get blown all out of proportion though as usual. Everyone knew these people were going to run on, the winner just made them extra excited. As someone above said, if the stewards actually did their job and didnt let them down to the front it could have been prevented I am sure.

Maggie's ':censored: you' generation coming home to roost.....

If true, it's our generation to blame, because these kids were born under Tony Blair or at a push the fag end of John Major. We must have brutalised them during a lifetime in which they experienced nothing but Labour government.

If true, it's our generation to blame, because these kids were born under Tony Blair or at a push the fag end of John Major. We must have brutalised them during a lifetime in which they experienced nothing but Labour government.

Agreed if we are going to go into politics and blame governments then its more likely to be the legacy of New Labour!

Best idea on this thread so far has been to use netting on the bottom 5 rows for the last game of the season. also restrict exit routes to the back of stands only. however, whether this is allowed for safety reasons is another matter all together

Guest Scratch2000uk

They're just kids getting carried away with the moment, I have witnessed instances of far worse behavior from some of our so-called more mature fans this season.

:censored: the FA and :censored: their fine. You know they're a bunch of bastards when Olly :censored:ing Murrs is one of their ambassadors, supposedly representing football fans. A Cockney red ponce. I'm shaking my fist very angrily in the direction of that there bloody London.

According to that article the f.a. are only likely to fine them if they continue throwing objects on the pitch. Chucking things at the oppo manager is a lot more serious than a minor incursion on the pitch. Good job the creche are far enough away from the dugouts.