• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scratch2000uk

There's plenty of players who have done far worse than anything Suarez has done that are still earning a living from football.

Suarez shouldn't be in the public eye. Everything the nutter does is either racist or abusive he should be banned from football and locked up

He's not a full bob...if I were on the Liverpool board I would recommend getting shut...he wouldn't play for the club again.

The bloke is from the gutter and needs to crawl back there!!

There's plenty of players who have done far worse than anything Suarez has done that are still earning a living from football.

Agree 100%. Whilst his actions are bizarre and disgraceful, he hasn't put someone at risk in the same way Chris Morgan or Ben Thatcher did as examples.

Yes - he should be banned. The talk of life bans are for me a long, long way wide of the mark.

Biting another human being, whether it is in a fight or in the heat of the moment, never mind during a football match, is a despicable act. The danger of infection from saliva, mud and whatever else may be around into what could be an open wound doesn't bear thinking about. No, I'm not being over dramatic. He'd might as well have spotted a cut on Ivanovic and spat into it. (Rudemedic could confirm or otherwise)

It is a crying shame that a footballer, so talented, is nothing more than a thug and a cheat. Liverpool have to be commended for acting so quickly, although they had little choice to be honest. How many more chances do they give him with his past record? I hope the suits at the FA come down hard on him. He got a 7 match ban for biting an opponent when playing for Ajax, so he certainly has previous. If the FA ban him for 10 or 12 games, although I doubt they will, I don't think many could argue. Except some, but not all, of the Liverpool fans who were interviewed afterwards.

Whilst some were on the side of right, you had to wonder at the knobhead who obviously either didn't see it or felt it was ok, when he said "Show me the bite marks. Go on, show me the bite marks" and wandered off into the sunset looking very pleased with himself.

Biting another human being, whether it is in a fight or in the heat of the moment, never mind during a football match, is a despicable act. The danger of infection from saliva, mud and whatever else may be around into what could be an open wound doesn't bear thinking about. No, I'm not being over dramatic. He'd might as well have spotted a cut on Ivanovic and spat into it. (Rudemedic could confirm or otherwise)

It is a crying shame that a footballer, so talented, is nothing more than a thug and a cheat. Liverpool have to be commended for acting so quickly, although they had little choice to be honest. How many more chances do they give him with his past record? I hope the suits at the FA come down hard on him. He got a 7 match ban for biting an opponent when playing for Ajax, so he certainly has previous. If the FA ban him for 10 or 12 games, although I doubt they will, I don't think many could argue. Except some, but not all, of the Liverpool fans who were interviewed afterwards.

Whilst some were on the side of right, you had to wonder at the knobhead who obviously either didn't see it or felt it was ok, when he said "Show me the bite marks. Go on, show me the bite marks" and wandered off into the sunset looking very pleased with himself.

Biting someone else is a very risky thing and I'm sure I've heard of people contracting HIV that way (would need to draw blood but it happens). Even without blood borne viruses biting is a significant infection risk, especially with dirty skin and a grassy surface. I'd expect Ivanovic and Suarez to have been put on prophylactic anti-biotics, especially if the bite drew blood.