Dickov to be announced new Doncaster Manager!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id never sell Baxter, as I personally want to see the best players nutmegging 2 leyton orient players without even trying. That entertainment alone makes him worth watching every week. Shove your money up your arse, us fans woudlnt see any of it.

Id never sell Baxter, as I personally want to see the best players nutmegging 2 leyton orient players without even trying. That entertainment alone makes him worth watching every week. Shove your money up your arse, us fans woudlnt see any of it.

I'd rather we won a game 3-0 with worse players..

What's his sell on clause then?

I was told on the Saturday morning where we had the big announcement that he had signed in the afternoon, that we had agreed a fee of £50k with Bolton for him to go this summer.

If Dickov is given free reign like he was here then Donny are in trouble.......

However under someone like Flynn (If Dickov is willing to listen) he could begin to learn the tactical side of the game, something he seriously needs to do. As was evident to everyone here and after hearing off a few players. One player in particular thought Dickov himself was a great guy and happy to play for him but felt he didnt have a clue on tactics.

Good luck to him!

Edited by Oafc88

The players here though will know the difference, they'll have seen it for themselves since Johnson took over. If they take themselves seriously as footballers, would they move to player under him again? Maybe they would if they fancy the easy ride again.

I was told on the Saturday morning where we had the big announcement that he had signed in the afternoon, that we had agreed a fee of £50k with Bolton for him to go this summer.

If we sell Baxter for 50k you might aswell close the club and never re-open it.

Good luck to him if its true. I'd love to know how he answered the interview question:

"Now Paul, can you tell us why you left your previous job?"

I realised I was too good for Oldham after we beat Liverpool.

I want to see him nutmegging the players and then slapping their arses on the way past.

Knew this was nailed on months ago, Ryan's one of his bezzie mate's and believes his bull:censored:!

Feel sorry for Furman, just as he has learnt to pass a foot all forward he is lumbered with the boss that didn't allow him to cross the halfwayline. Hope Corney changes his mobile number.

Oh and keep your hands of Big Jean yer clueless Scottish Pixie….

Donny down by christmas, no matter what they spend and Dickov on the dole again by Burns Night….

Seriously though, good luck Paul, hope it works out and you've seriously learnt by your mistakes.

I wasn't joking about JYM….

Edited by oafcprozac

He'll have that experienced head to help him, all were saying thats what he needed here.

Don't think that excuse would wash with the natives. He's managed a team on nearly 150 occasions so will be expected to have a bit of nouse himself. Given that he'll be managing one of only 44 clubs that sit in the upper levels of the league structure then he'll need to impress on his own merits I'd have thought.

Wish him well but would be a very odd appointment along the same lines as Michael Appleton bizarre managerial career.

I always remember a certain Neil Warnock getting the same sort of crap from our fans after leaving, failing to get us promoted straight after we went down. Don't think he turned out to be too shabby in the end.

He wasn't too shabby before (Scarborough, Notts County) - it was us that was the exception