One to leave tomorrow?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandra Byrne@SandraByrne070617 May

@cliff_byrne FORUM: Cliff Byrne on his way back to Scunny? http://dlvr.it/3NY4q2 #oafc

Mr Whitehead @MrWhitehead0

17 May

@SandraByrne0706 @cliff_byrne is he? Don't go Cliffy. Who wants to play in league 2.

@MrWhitehead0 Not that I know of!?!

Cliff's wife doesn't know anything about it by the looks of it and from a look at her Twitter it seems like he is also away, just like Smith is, so I doubt it's either of them two.

I'm guessing it's either Crofty, Cisak or M'Voto.

I'll probably cry if it's Baxter though...

@cliff_byrne FORUM: Cliff Byrne on his way back to Scunny? http://dlvr.it/3NY4q2 #oafc

17 May

@SandraByrne0706 @cliff_byrne is he? Don't go Cliffy. Who wants to play in league 2.

Cliff's wife doesn't know anything about it by the looks of it and from a look at her Twitter it seems like he is also away, just like Smith is, so I doubt it's either of them two.

looks as though he is getting back tomorrow, she tweeted 2 more sleeps till he gets home last night

17 May

You seem to think she would break confidentiality of the club and tell people?

You seem to think she would break confidentiality of the club and tell people?

No, I think she'd ignore the message about it.

Is it M'voto whos girlfriend from Oldham is pregnant? I can't see him leaving for somewhere far if that's the case. If it was Jose I think we'd know about as I'm sure a big offer for a player would've been publicised already and I've seen nothing yet. Millar who was rumoured to go is on international duty, Matty Smith is on holiday and Byrne is away with his kid so that leaves Croft and Cisak. I suppose it could also be Furman or Murray.

I'll probably be wrong anyway but that's my best Sherlock Holmes attempt...

No, I think she'd ignore the message about it.

Is it M'voto whos girlfriend from Oldham is pregnant? I can't see him leaving for somewhere far if that's the case. If it was Jose I think we'd know about as I'm sure a big offer for a player would've been publicised already and I've seen nothing yet. Millar who was rumoured to go is on international duty, Matty Smith is on holiday and Byrne is away with his kid so that leaves Croft and Cisak. I suppose it could also be Furman or Murray.

I'll probably be wrong anyway but that's my best Sherlock Holmes attempt...

Mvoto's lass is from Shaw, but it's Millars bird who's pregnant....

17 May

Don't go Cliffy?

If someone on here knows Mr Whitehead (I know it's not Paul or Jay), tell him that's one of the most embarrassing things ever put on twitter...