Who do you want first game of season?

Bristol City away for me so we can get a bigger away crowd of say 500-600 than it being mid season and 200-300 going

Bristol City away please and the short 30mins drive or Bradford as never been there

That'll be at least three of us there, then.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Port Vale away, the thought of being there in anything other than broad daylight scares me the bejesus out of me.

Why??? Is it a bad away day that? Only been once and I was at Senior School so don't rememember too much about it.

Whilst Ashton Gate is only 35mins from me it's a nightmare to get to and rubbish if I remember for parking.

I will go as long as they don't price themselves out of it and charge say £25 or even more a ticket

Parking is limited to side streets, but reasonably easy to find a space if you get there an hour before kick off. There used to be the odd local resident who advertised parking spaces on their driveway for a couple of quid, but I've no idea if they still do. It is an awkward ground to get to, though, I'll admit. Even though I only live 7 miles t' other side of the City centre, it still takes best part of 1/2 hour to get there.

Whilst Ashton Gate is only 35mins from me it's a nightmare to get to and rubbish if I remember for parking.

I will go as long as they don't price themselves out of it and charge say £25 or even more a ticket

Both clubs far away from the train stations also.

Swindon Town (a)

Hate going to Swindon and I will be watching the Ashes at Old Trafford.

I'd also be happy with Colchester, Carlisle, Bristol City

Bugger, forgot it was that Saturday. I'll be at OT too.

I am withdrawing my request for Wolves away (if the FA are reading).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/paulfletcher/2009/06/secrets_of_the_fixture_compute.html Usual link, its not random at all. Chances are probably get Mk away again or something. As for Bristol I didn't know about the side streets, cheers. I know its near the airport but how close actually to their is it Bristolatic? I parked in I think an Asda last time and chanced it but didn't get knicked but wouldn't advise doing that

Bristol away is beginning to sound a :censored:ter already, surely it must have something going for it?

Pubs are very good, fans are err rough what I remember. I went to a game in fa cup 3rd round v boro and 10mins before the end of the game some fans left to wait outside the away end, I may add however I must admit there was no trouble

If you go there get the coach and avoid sitting behind all the bloody pillars in the away end

http://www.bbc.co.uk...re_compute.html Usual link, its not random at all. Chances are probably get Mk away again or something. As for Bristol I didn't know about the side streets, cheers. I know its near the airport but how close actually to their is it Bristolatic? I parked in I think an Asda last time and chanced it but didn't get knicked but wouldn't advise doing that

If you pass the ground with it on your left, go over the first roundabout then first left into Smyth Road. It leads you into a rabbit warren of back streets. You just have to remember where you left it! Bristol Airport is about 6 or 7 miles away. One tip, though, is don't park in side streets on the opposite side of the main road near The Robin. Not a good area.

There is a Sainsbury's a bit further up from the ground on the opposite side of Winterstoke Road, but I don't know how keen they are on checking how long you've been there, so maybe not a good idea.

Edited by Bristolatic

Swindon Town (a)

Hate going to Swindon and I will be watching the Ashes at Old Trafford.

I'd also be happy with Colchester, Carlisle, Bristol City

You panicked me then but I'm there on the Friday, had to check.

I'll be rough though so Colchester would suit