What do the dots beneath the avatar mean?

Is my quest for four dot status meaningless?

Fairly meaningless unless one strives for internet forum greatness; it's a IPB post count grading. It can be modded to display other graphics like footballs or hairy bollocks, or anything really.

Fairly meaningless unless one strives for internet forum greatness; it's a IPB post count grading. It can be modded to display other graphics like footballs or hairy bollocks, or anything really.

In that case owls please. Like Vic and Bob, I aspire to two owls. Now that is a close season partee.

What a nothing article. He will be able to go cheaply to give lj a transder budget? How does that one work? If he was going cheap then surely that would be going to the usual 'running costs'? Having said that, we won't get more than around £350k-£400k for him. City only payed £500k for hart didnt they?

I would accept nothing less than 1.2 mill and a packet of hubba bubba left over from fergies tenure

Packet, there is probably a cupboard full. Sam Allardyce showed someone round the West Ham dressing room. There were 10 full multipacks of Wrigleys on the dressing room table.

Edited by rudemedic

What a nothing article. He will be able to go cheaply to give lj a transder budget? How does that one work? If he was going cheap then surely that would be going to the usual 'running costs'? Having said that, we won't get more than around £350k-£400k for him. City only payed £500k for hart didnt they?

haha

i love this board sometimes, makes me laugh

so a rookie keeper not playing more than 30mins in the first team is worth £350k yet Baxter who is a class above can only fetch £250k MAX in some people's eyes.........................

£30k if we're lucky

haha

i love this board sometimes, makes me laugh

so a rookie keeper not playing more than 30mins in the first team is worth £350k yet Baxter who is a class above can only fetch £250k MAX in some people's eyes.........................

£30k if we're lucky

I never said baxter was only worth 250k max! I also never said simpson was worth 300k i was just putting into examples ant comparison which your post and figure of £30k fails to do.

I never said baxter was only worth 250k max! I also never said simpson was worth 300k i was just putting into examples ant comparison which your post and figure of £30k fails to do.

i didn't mean you personally I meant other posters' views have included this figure.

if we're going off the Eaves example £300k then yes you could be correct, would be lovely in an ideal world to get that much!

Edited by shefflatic

i didn't mean you personally I meant other posters' views have included this figure.

if we're going off the Eaves example £300k then yes you could be correct, would be lovely in an ideal world to get that much!

That was my train of thought. £300k plus add-ons would be good for a player with no experience maybe with a loan back option.

This story is no different to what the official site was alluding to when Simpson signed his contract & they pointed out that he had admirers from the upper divisions. The focus people chose to have at the time was moaning about the OS 'hyping' signings up but now people are making up prices based on what is effectively the same story albeit from a different angle being regurgitated by the Daily Star.

This story is no different to what the official site was alluding to when Simpson signed his contract & they pointed out that he had admirers from the upper divisions. The focus people chose to have at the time was moaning about the OS 'hyping' signings up but now people are making up prices based on what is effectively the same story albeit from a different angle being regurgitated by the Daily Star.

the fact its in the Daily

Star seem have bypassed quite a few..

Was told he played a couple of trial games for Everton last season one he got injured in but continued to play. Looked good when i seen him play if he does go we want to get what we can decent fee, sell clause, further fee's based upon apperances and a friendly at Boundary Park also.