Overseas winger on the way to Latics?

Am i the only one who gets incredibly annoyed that you leave ... At the end of EVERY post?

Maybe im just a sad individual...

It doesn’t annoy me. In fact I applaud the correct use of an ellipsis.

There aren’t many who use it correctly.

You're really not a fan of LJ are you? Has he kicked your cat or similar????????

Agnostic about LJ and will make an assessment after 10 games and he may be the new Mourinho. However the hype and expectation and imminent canonisation of L J on this board as of 11June contrasts starkly with us having no goalkeepers, no centre halves signed and no strikers? He made a big play of fitness levels and affirmed that this seaon's per season will solve that.....then he says he will bring in 4 more by mid July, ie 2 weeks before first game. Now I am no Butler like fitness guru but the 2 statements appear to contradict

Agnostic about LJ and will make an assessment after 10 games and he may be the new Mourinho. However the hype and expectation and imminent canonisation of L J on this board as of 11June contrasts starkly with us having no goalkeepers, no centre halves signed and no strikers? He made a big play of fitness levels and affirmed that this seaon's per season will solve that.....then he says he will bring in 4 more by mid July, ie 2 weeks before first game. Now I am no Butler like fitness guru but the 2 statements appear to contradict

I think that's a pretty fair post, to be honest. I also think it's ridiculous that people are jumping all over your previous post where you simply made a statement of fact but this is LJ's honeymoon period, in which anything remotely negative must be stamped out!

I think that's a pretty fair post, to be honest. I also think it's ridiculous that people are jumping all over your previous post where you simply made a statement of fact but this is LJ's honeymoon period, in which anything remotely negative must be stamped out!

I'd agree with that too.

Let,s not turn LJ into a cult (spellcheck) just yet.

Which is what I was getting at here:- http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=42797&st=0

And I actually like LJ and the cut of his gib. I have all fingers crossed he could deliver his hopes to build the club up from top to bottom with players who want to play here.

And I actually like LJ and the cut of his gib. I have all fingers crossed he could deliver his hopes to build the club up from top to bottom with players who want to play here.

We'll se. To do that takes time; if he does badly he won't get it and if he does well then someone will take him. Such is football.