Friendly v dinamo bucuresti

I'm loving Dinamo's schedule, you couldn't really have arranged those games any other way and covered more miles. They are playing Livingston and Hearts a week apart ( a journey of less than 20 miles in between ) via Oldham and the dark side ( West coast of Scotland, ask your local Celtic fan ) then finishing with another excursion South to the Yorkshire dark side at Barnsley ( no explanation needed ) which is less than 40 miles from us when they play us the week before. Is their tour fixer over here also the owner of a coach firm who's charging them by the mile? Will they have a full bus by the time the eventually get to Barnsley or will half of them have become economic migrants on the way? Have they got any decent players we can nick? These questions and many others will be answered in the next episode of........ ( Point for anyone who gets that reference )

I'm loving Dinamo's schedule, you couldn't really have arranged those games any other way and covered more miles. They are playing Livingston and Hearts a week apart ( a journey of less than 20 miles in between ) via Oldham and the dark side ( West coast of Scotland, ask your local Celtic fan ) then finishing with another excursion South to the Yorkshire dark side at Barnsley ( no explanation needed ) which is less than 40 miles from us when they play us the week before. Is their tour fixer over here also the owner of a coach firm who's charging them by the mile? Will they have a full bus by the time the eventually get to Barnsley or will half of them have become economic migrants on the way? Have they got any decent players we can nick? These questions and many others will be answered in the next episode of........ ( Point for anyone who gets that reference )

Will they nick the special boots we provide....(as....in....)

So tempting to say typical pikeys, but I will resist.

Next episode of...............Soap

Do I win five pounds?

I was on holiday in Croatia last summer, just flicking through the tv channels I came across our cup game against the Wendies live on Croatian telly. We obviously pull the viewers in, in eastern Europe.

I think it's our popularity there that continually links Sweetleftfootavic with the club.

Looking into it more now we once played the Thailand under 19 team at Witton Albion and Man City there. Basically Dinamo Bucuresti are doing what many English clubs go abroad on a tour but simply hiring out a venue where they can play games, train and cut down on travelling.

Their tour itinerary doesn't suggest keeping travel costs down.

Are they playing all the games at Leigh if not then its a tour still see what happens a new ground i guess but clearly the club do not see it being worth staging at BP or as mentioned behind closed doors.