Milan Vancat

Saw on a couple of websites a player listed in our reserves that I've never heard of. Milan Vancat, a 25-year-old Czech goalkeeper formerly with Austrian club SV Gross Siegharts (somewhere low down in the Austrian regional leagues).

Example link: http://www.noen.at/lokales/noe-uebersicht/gmuend/sport/Reif-fuer-die-Insel;art2510,470938

The story suggests it's a fairytale rise - he was spotted by British scouts, watched by a couple of Premier League clubs, and has signed a six-month deal.

My first reaction is that this is rubbish or a mistake. But if so it's very specific rubbish, and mentioned on what looks like a news website (rather than a rumours site). Anyone heard anything?

Edited by Crusoe

47sc.jpg

Is that a van or an animal?

It's vanimal tanc! Which strangely is another anagram..... As is Nt Vanimal AC. Which is like, Ac Milans van animal thing. Now I don't know if your inside my head or what but its frightening me!!!!

Get outta my head Jonesy!!!!!!

Saw on a couple of websites a player listed in our reserves that I've never heard of. Milan Vancat, a 25-year-old Czech goalkeeper formerly with Austrian club SV Gross Siegharts (somewhere low down in the Austrian regional leagues).

Example link: http://www.noen.at/lokales/noe-uebersicht/gmuend/sport/Reif-fuer-die-Insel;art2510,470938

The story suggests it's a fairytale rise - he was spotted by British scouts, watched by a couple of Premier League clubs, and has signed a six-month deal.

My first reaction is that this is rubbish or a mistake. But if so it's very specific rubbish, and mentioned on what looks like a news website (rather than a rumours site). Anyone heard anything?

Says under contract to the Latics here; (translate from German).

http://www.fanreport.com/at/noe/liga/2-klasse-waldviertel-thayatal/news/siegharts-keeper-geht-auf-die-insel-95642

"After initial contact and other observations in the championship the matter was specific and Milan Vančát now got a contract with the English third division sideOldham Athletic . section leader Heinz Gisi : "It sounds incredible, but corresponds to the facts Milan flies on Friday over on the island. where he is to undergo a variety of tests and training. should he gain a foothold, what we all wish him the very, it is a brilliant career before. Though the business there beinhart over course and selection is correspondingly large. If it does not work out, He plays in the spring just back with us. " Fanreport.com wants the 25-year-old Czechs anyway all the best and hope it eventually maybe even be able to enjoy live on TV!"

Edited by BP1960

Says under contract to the Latics here; (translate from German).

http://www.fanreport.com/at/noe/liga/2-klasse-waldviertel-thayatal/news/siegharts-keeper-geht-auf-die-insel-95642

"After initial contact and other observations in the championship the matter was specific and Milan Vančát now got a contract with the English third division sideOldham Athletic . section leader Heinz Gisi : "It sounds incredible, but corresponds to the facts Milan flies on Friday over on the island. where he is to undergo a variety of tests and training. should he gain a foothold, what we all wish him the very, it is a brilliant career before. Though the business there beinhart over course and selection is correspondingly large. If it does not work out, He plays in the spring just back with us. " Fanreport.com wants the 25-year-old Czechs anyway all the best and hope it eventually maybe even be able to enjoy live on TV!"

Sehr gut

Viele gluckwunsche