I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£20 IF we stay up and I will increase my standing order from £10 to £20 for the new season but if we go down then I will do the opposite and cancel the tenner a month because it would be better spent elsewhere

COME ON L.J, If you want the fans to stump up then make sure the money goes on players that we need and want to keep on the books! DON'T WASTE THIS GIFT given from folk who are finding it tough in the present financial climate.

Had it confirmed today that this thread has raised £760.00 for playershare.....wow

If all the pledges come through, especially end of season ones, I'm sure we will have hit £1,000.00

Bloody fantastic, all from the idea of one fan dannyboy5555 and the you lot, yes you lot who made your pledges and then coughed up the dosh.

Tremendous.......

I'll donate my Prediction League winnings if we avoid relegation & i win any of course!!!

My god man...your running away with it too...heheh and if you win it will be mightly appreciated too

Oh bugger just remembered to pay for JCH being sent off....damn it

Edited by underdog

Did anybody pledge for a ball over the Chaddy roof?

There was also one that cleared the new stand site too.

kieranmcandrew, on 28 Jul 2013 - 9:30 PM, said:

go on then, £2 for every ball that goes over the rubble into the car park... and if the rubble goes it will still stand but just into the car park!

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

You seemed such a nice person when we met last week, I think I will avoid you in future.

It's because I was representing player share and being professional, however you should see me at work...heheh, i treat everyone equally, to cover equality and diversity, I abuse them all on a daily basis but at equally times.

Appearances can be deceptive can't they, like Warren Feeney being described as a striker...heheh

• 2 weeks later...