Oumare Tounkara

Since leaving us he's only made 9 league appearances scoring 2 goals for Bristol Rovers.

He signed for Stevenage in May and is set to start against us next Saturday.

Could he make mincemeat out of our CH pairing? A match up with JYM wouldn't have worried me but with two from Tarky / Mellor / Byrne I'm not so sure!

By the sounds of it Bristol Rovers fans were pretty disappointed that he didn't re-sign with them.

I'll never forget his performance at home to Huddersfield, never seen such an all action performance from one of our strikers before and he ran both Clarke and Kay ragged. Totally earned his "wrecking ball" nickname.

Not sure how consistent he'll be but if he's fired up and looking to make a good impression he could be a nightmare for our back 4, especially if we play a high line.

Dickov killed the lad, first season - he was knackered up there mostly on his own and then suffered a crisis of confidence. He needed resting but still played him every week. He did the same with Kuqi as in his legs had gone and needed a rest. Says it all that he barely played a minute for hibs. BP was his lady hurrah at a decent level

Edited by oafcprozac

If they play the ball over the top then we could be in trouble, we're good with the ball into feet - owt longer then be worried unless we sign done pace...

We should be able usher Tonks wide preventing him from running on to balls over the top, the other striker Darius Charles usually cuts in from the right and shoots with his left foot, so Latics might just get away with it.

Charles scored 2 against a Manchester United reserve outfit the other day, so he's the one to watch really.

Edited by BP1960

Since leaving us he's only made 9 league appearances scoring 2 goals for Bristol Rovers.

He signed for Stevenage in May and is set to start against us next Saturday.

Could he make mincemeat out of our CH pairing? A match up with JYM wouldn't have worried me but with two from Tarky / Mellor / Byrne I'm not so sure!

:censored: me, Titch and Prozac could mark that cumbersome idiot out of the game...

:censored: me, Titch and Prozac could mark that cumbersome idiot out of the game...

Even the ex Latic Lee Sinnott would have no problem, on second thoughts ?

Edited by BP1960

I was a loon, concussed more than once - the way I saw it the ball was there to be won if my team mate didn't hear my call I would go through them to make sure i claimed the ball- I was taught from a young age that re: crosses - anything in the six yard box and as far as the penalty spot was mine.....

I was a loon, concussed more than once - the way I saw it the ball was there to be won if my team mate didn't hear my call I would go through them to make sure i claimed the ball- I was taught from a young age that re: crosses - anything in the six yard box and as far as the penalty spot was mine.....

How are you fixed for Sunday afternoons this year...