Questions for meet the manager...

I'd be interested to hear his thoughts on whether the job is as he expected management to be. Does he get to spend the time he wants to on first team coaching/tactics/recruitment or has he been drawn into helping with other aspects in the running of the club that in an ideal world someone else would be doing?

Mainly basing that on interviews with lower league managers who seem to be involved with all aspects of the club (scouting/diets/reserves/youths etc) as opposed to richer clubs who have much more staff. Not asking if he has to cut the grass!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone find out if he is any closer to an appointment being made on his number 2 or is he slready at the club under another disguise. Ie Murray or Byrne.

Also any chance of anymore signings in the budget as the midfield and striking options seem varied and decent if Rooney signs but goalkeeping and defensive are very poor.

Many thanks.

Ask if the club has received any enquiries etc of any sort for Jose Baxter and what LJ and the club would do if anything like that was to come into the club?

I'd imagine the 2nd part is fairly obvious. If the club receives an offer that meets their valuation then chances are they're gonna accept it, if a recicilius offer came in well below their valuation then I'd imagine they'd reject. Although I guess you never know with latics.

I'd imagine the 2nd part is fairly obvious. If the club receives an offer that meets their valuation then chances are they're gonna accept it, if a ridiculous offer came in well below their valuation then I'd imagine they'd reject. Although I guess you never know with latics.

Sorry for double post phone being a pain in backside.

Edited by slider1

I'd imagine the 2nd part is fairly obvious. If the club receives an offer that meets their valuation then chances are they're gonna accept it, if a recicilius offer came in well below their valuation then I'd imagine they'd reject. Although I guess you never know with latics.

You mean if an offer matches the buy out clause?