Questions for meet the manager...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. He gave a completely moronic performance against Macclesfield. Came on wide right and just played up front. Could do with watching Crofty play.

Thought he did OK, personally, and was far from moronic. Take it you didn't see him against Accrington?

Bit soon to be judging new signings?

Edit: Was also MOM at Curzon and did well against Dinamo.

Edited by excharnwoodlatic

Can't understand why people don't like Sid And Dayton I think they are both good payers and Sid would be even better if he could get the ball above his knee but were not gonna get a player as skilful as him who can cross and shoot on our money

Thought he did OK, personally, and was far from moronic. Take it you didn't see him against Accrington?

Bit soon to be judging new signings?

Of course. I have only seem him once. How did he play at Accy? From what I saw if he lines up in front of Brown on the opening day thats almost as concerning as Mellor at cb. Postioning is key and Mellor and Sid need to learn it!

Could someone ask a question re the signing of Latvian Eddie and the use of PlayerShare for it?

On the face of it, it seems a strange signing, on a 1 year deal - especially as he hasn't been seen since the Dinamo game.

Could the PlayerShare monies have been used towards / for a 1st team regular CB instead of what seems like a 'project' signing on a 1 tear deal?

Can't understand why people don't like Sid And Dayton I think they are both good payers and Sid would be even better if he could get the ball above his knee but were not gonna get a player as skilful as him who can cross and shoot on our money

Crafty couldn't shoot for :censored:er and hardly get the ball off the ground in open play after all

Of course. I have only seem him once. How did he play at Accy? From what I saw if he lines up in front of Brown on the opening day thats almost as concerning as Mellor at cb. Postioning is key and Mellor and Sid need to learn it!

Was a constant threat against Accy. Reminds me of a younger Jermaine Johnson - pace and skill to burn but needs to work on end product and positioning.

If any of the free agents from last year came back cap in hand and asking for much reduced terms (Croft, Simpson) would LJ take them back or are they gone for good?

And of course, would LJ rather get knocked out of the Cup in the first round and go up or get to the third round and lose in the playoffs? You know, the big one from the close season.

Did LJ recommend any of the new recruits to Yeovil last season?