reece warbara

Lags - no problem with people discussing it, but unless you already knew Wabara had gone to Donny then there was no indication it had sod all to do with Latics. It's not the first and it won't be the last - if there's one thread for Doncaster then those who are bothered can look in it and those who don't come on here to talk about a non-local side not in our division can avoid it.

Don't like it don't post - I've been saying it for nearly a decade. Every moan about it just pushes it back up the board!

Got it. Just so I know - at what point does it stop being Latics/L1 related? Can it be a new thread per ex player or does it have to be player and manager combined?

It stops being that when someone starts paying me to police it. Until then it's whatever I have the time to do whilst doing my actual job.

Yes, I am having a bad day, I appreciate that is evident.

If you can hold on just two and a half weeks I'll give you a big cuddle.

Really makes me laugh how wound up some get over the dickov/doncaster thing. Im actually interested in whether he really is a :censored:e manager or whether it was just us and the surroundings. Now you have the furman wabara and wellens angles as well.