Was anyone removed from the ground yesterday?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, blonde haired lad was taken into the corner for what looked like a quiet word, everything looked pretty calm to me, he went with them without force, next thing I see after about them being sat down for about a minute was about 8 stewards jump him and drag him out. Looked completely uncalled for imo

That's what I thought seemed like a very jolly atmosphere no stress at all, everything good humoured - seems that stewards have to find something to do!

I saw the well-built, youngish guy being hustled out by 4 stewards, he had a smile on his face. I should feel lucky that they didn't pick on an old fart like me if the stewards just wanted something to do.

In general our away support was magnificent - as usual. But a section of our support chanting 'get your t**s out for the boys' to a elegantly dressed 'Miss Posh' while she smiled and waved cheerfully in our direction was below the pale. Especially while at the same time 'Mr Posh' was throwing sweets to our young fans. Good humoured? Maybe. I suppose it depends how you would like someone you respect, like a mother, sister, wife or daughter to be treated in public.

On the game we were easily the better side apart from our inability to get quality balls into their box for most of the match. We were clinically punished for two rare mistakes and suddenly came to life as a threat for 10mins. Work in progress and a very entertaining transition.

l. But a section of our support chanting 'get your t**s out for the boys' to a elegantly dressed 'Miss Posh' while she smiled and waved cheerfully in our direction was below the pale. Especially while at the same time 'Mr Posh' was throwing sweets to our young fans. Good humoured? Maybe. I suppose it depends how you would like someone you respect, like a mother, sister, wife or daughter to be treated in public.

Totally agree the time for this sort of banter is in the past. Not acceptable

A group of young lads and their Dads at a football match chanting get your tits out for the boys/lads to a scantly clad female shocker!

It aint personal is it? and to be quite frank many a young lady walking in front of a stand quite likes the attension she draws.

A group of young lads and their Dads at a football match chanting get your tits out for the boys/lads to a scantly clad female shocker!

It aint personal is it? and to be quite frank many a young lady walking in front of a stand quite likes the attension she draws.

As did one of our lads when he removed his top.

No it's not personal but it's not right either IMO

You have seamlessly drifted from demands to expose herself in public to seeking attention. However, your input from a female point of view is welcomed. Thanks love.

You have seamlessly drifted from demands to expose herself in public to seeking attention. However, your input from a female point of view is welcomed. Thanks love.

Not at all have I said the young lady in question was seeking attention, well not that attention at any rate. What I have pointed out (some) like the attentions they get whilst walking in front of the crowd. Or do you disagree sweetheart?

Scantily clad? Specsavers (or a psychotherapist).

It's ironic that a number of people were falling over themselves with worry over players being criticised for poor performances, yet seem to think that a woman on a pitch is fair game as apparently it's easy to tell that she likes that sort of attention.