Even Better Than The Win Tonight

They did make nine changes. Decent win but let's not kid ourselves that was Preston's strongest team.

A wins a win. We can't influence who the opposition picks but only how we play.

A win will hopefully instil some confidence into the team and we start to win league games regardless of the strength of the oppositions team.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did make nine changes. Decent win but let's not kid ourselves that was Preston's strongest team.

To be honest, but for two silly individual errors we completely outplayed their strongest side a few week back.

just reading the comments on the fishul from LJ. It seems the mandate was to start fast then defend tight. Obviously worked with 2 goals in the first 10minutes and a clean sheet. More of the same in the next few games please. We've conceded the first goal a lot this season and it always puts that extra pressure on to come from behind to win

Good job the net was there, the international space station could have been hit by that shot if it hadn't been stopped.

As i said elsewhere, the only verb i can of for that shot is that he cunted it into the net. The boy can play a bit when the shackles are off

As i said elsewhere, the only verb i can of for that shot is that he cunted it into the net. The boy can play a bit when the shackles are off

Which I have been saying for a few weeks. Wes is a decent player and far more decent that some of our fans give him credit for, in particular the teacher who threw his toys out of his pram on here.

wesolowski is a class player, people know this it' just he's a scapegoat when the team aren't playing well... he's been our most consistent player in the last 3 years and when things were going tits up last year and wes was out injured, everyone was asking for him back! glad he's playing to his full potential recently though

wesolowski is a class player, people know this it' just he's a scapegoat when the team aren't playing well... he's been our most consistent player in the last 3 years and when things were going tits up last year and wes was out injured, everyone was asking for him back! glad he's playing to his full potential recently though

I dont think he has been too consistent, but a large reason for that is the way we played under Dickov, also his shoulder problems have not helped. Hopefully the shoulder issues are well behind him, I think the way LJ sets up the team also gives Wes that bit more freedom with Korey besides him who is quite tactically aware. He certainly has impressed in the last 3 or 4 games.