A twitchy afternoon at Boundary Park and an early morning chat with Iain Dowie

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was simply wondering how much bigger the Wolves pitch was, had a look on wiki and found out it was actually smaller than BP.

I'm sure Prozac doesn't think I'm snipping so how about you just reading the f*****g post!!!!

what makes you think I was referring to you? read the :censored:ing thread......

what makes you think I was referring to you? read the :censored:ing thread......

I think you need to calm down.

How come all the mard arse posters have congregated in this thread?

If you can't take disagreement or unpleasant words, get the :censored: off football messageboards.

I think you need to calm down.

How come all the mard arse posters have congregated in this thread?

If you can't take disagreement or unpleasant words, get the :censored: off football messageboards.

Am calm....are you? what you doing here brother?

Guest Scratch2000uk

Internet forums =Wind-up merchants, hypocrites,keyboard warriors, bull:censored:ters and people you probably wouldn't associate with on most days of the week.So expect a few fireworks now and again. :ass1:

Edited by Scratch2000uk

Getting back to the original post / poster

I would like to give thanks for posting such a detailed match report. Being stuck 'down under' it is hard to get info on the latics and your reports add a little colour and detail to otherwise dour match reports available from the newspapers.

I sincerely hope you continue to make such a valuable contribution to the forum.

:OASISscarf:

It's ok the mods will close ranks shortly and lock the thread , they usually do when they don't agree !!!!

Nonsense! We usually blow all the server money on crack and whores.

The voting system isn't perfect, of course there is going to be voting abuse however I wouldn't use a public forum full of people you don't know as a guide of being socially acceptable, or the quality thereof. Does the little green arrow give you an boost of endorphins? Do the red ones anger you? In that case I'd take a step back from it. Ignorance is bliss.

As a general note; It's an internet forum not oxygen, you can leave it at any time.

Getting back to the original post / poster

I would like to give thanks for posting such a detailed match report. Being stuck 'down under' it is hard to get info on the latics and your reports add a little colour and detail to otherwise dour match reports available from the newspapers.

I sincerely hope you continue to make such a valuable contribution to the forum.

:OASISscarf:

To be fair, I don't think the majority of people have a problem with the post itself - as you've said yourself, it's decent read for those who weren't at the match. I, like a few others, am just wondering why it deserved it's own thread, when there's already a post match thread it could (and should) have gone in.

Guest Scratch2000uk

Has Pete done anything wrong though?

He (correctly) pointed out the size of Wolves pitch didnt he, and thats it?

In your eyes and a few others, no, but i guess if you were on the receiving end of some of the comments made over the last few weeks, you might just wonder.

Edited by Scratch2000uk

In your eyes and a few others, no, but i guess if you were on the receiving end of some of the comments made over the last few weeks, you might just wonder.

I guess it's all about how you take the comments, whether you take them openly or whether you see something more in them.

It's ironic that StevieJ was thanked for nominating Prozac as the 10th legend - which would clearly have been a bit of jesting, but StevieJ pointed out that it was someone else - it was Pete.

And therefore it's not what's said, but who actually said it, ad hominem ad infininitum.

And I think pete's post #43 was quite conciliatory given the tone, style and vitriol of what he was responding to.

Time to bury the hatchet? Pete seems to have offered, if it's a two sided approach, then all this stuff can be dropped?