What is it with Sheffield?

Knock it all you like lads

Never one to ignore a green light...

I :censored:ing hate the one way system. And the cold, ignorant arrogance of many of the inhabitants I've encountered on my sojourns there makes it my least favourite city in the UK.

Knock it all you like lads but its a lot better place to live than many parts of Oldham. Had four great years in Sheffield and many a latics fan posts on here with links to Sheffield. Doesnt the Chron reporter live in Sheffield. It is very funny really as its closer than many parts considered local. Perhaps we should include our arsonist, drug dealers, killer motorists, and radio pundits in our 11. In fact a Ward, Quinn, Hughes front three looks handy.

Oldham's hoodies don't have Kell Brook's accent or perma-gurn and we're much closer to the Northern Quarter so we win.

FIFY. and agreed, But like anywhere good and bad. Just having lived there for four years its not as bad as many try to claim for whatever reason or agenda (as a student) City has good CCTV security on routes to student halls most wouldnt know. Many students choose to stay in area and city centre very family friendly on foot. :censored: in a car and Oldham so much better. Zorro you surprise me as most of the idiots are on stag dos from likes of Leeds and Middlesborough. Several good pubs like the Graduate, Devonshire Cat. Even has a cinema.... pfffft. :pokeuu: Bet more Sheffield based linked latics fans than most other cities away from Oldham.

I'd expect a City to have a cinema ;)

Knock it all you like lads but its a lot better place to live than many parts of Oldham. Had four great years in Sheffield and many a latics fan posts on here with links to Sheffield. Doesnt the Chron reporter live in Sheffield. It is very funny really as its closer than many parts considered local. Perhaps we should include our arsonist, drug dealers, killer motorists, and radio pundits in our 11. In fact a Ward, Quinn, Hughes front three looks handy.

Had a few good nights out maybe the orignal poster should of renamed it something to do with the Sheff United unble to control player disipline or something.

lol i would expect any town to have a cinema Jim. Even Bury and Dogdale manage that.

even leigh has a cinema oh and a decent sports stadium and thats just a " muddy little village on the east lancs road " according to councillor stringer

The footy fans arent the brightest are they. I had a SHU kayak top on walking down to Ponds Forge for a training session and a Wendies fan in footy top said you support United. I replied what the :censored: would I want to do that for. "Well you are wearing a United top."........... "No mate its Sheffield Hallam Uni and you might notice its Maroon and White. " bear in mind loads of students with Hallam sweatshirts with the SHU logo. He then vanished back under his stone. Cant stand either club just think the City itself is a decent place to eat drink and although like any City has its morons the students are pretty well looked after in the city centre where the local clowns dont tend to gather as rarely get in any of the student venues.

In fairness I've never understood why people buy university tops. Especially if you go to a :censored: Uni. You're just asking for trouble from the local inbreeds!

For the record I attended the same university for 4 years.

Edited by Slash