Citeh links

Have we had a decent player from theirs yet? Rusnak is supposed to be a superstar and he's terrible. No thanks.

Was he :censored: terrible. Had a terrible attitude. He showed from his brief cameos he has plenty of talent, eclipsing Scapuzzi, Mancini, Wabara and Bunn.

Was he :censored: terrible. Had a terrible attitude. He showed from his brief cameos he has plenty of talent, eclipsing Scapuzzi, Mancini, Wabara and Bunn.

I'd rather us use our own talent than these. Mellor is miles better than Plummer. If we have a squad full of players like him we would struggle to compete in the Conference North.

Personally think it could be a good thing getting a group of loan players from one team who already know each other. Would work out better if they all came at once though during preseason on season long loans. Of course this would all depend on the players actually being any good, City must have some decent up and coming players for our level.

From a Latics point of view it could be a good, thing but it could be potentially disaterous

From the point of view of the game as a whole I don't like the way clubs like City have developed a ridiculous stockpile of talent which in my opinion is ruining the game and I believe is part of the reason why our National team is struggling to bring players through because young players would rather take the money and play in these EDS squads at a big club than establish themselves playing first team Football.

I want to see a fair competition, if these super rich clubs are loaning all their players out, then my fear is that it would defeat the object of the remaining 85 or so clubs developing their own players. The last thing we want to see is the super rich clubs having a hold on the sport in general. If they set up affiliate clubs in the lower leagues, it could make things a little bit healthier, but I want to see a level playing field.

Edited by Tommy_Fent

I would much rather we took their lads into our academy and developed them as our own players than having potential disruptive, and generally poor untested loanee's.

I like the idea of a linked academy, if that's any sort of possibility. However that could make us vulnerable to losing our best talent.

From a Latics point of view it could be a good, thing but it could be potentially disaterous

From the point of view of the game as a whole I don't like the way clubs like City have developed a ridiculous stockpile of talent which in my opinion is ruining the game and I believe is part of the reason why our National team is struggling to bring players through because young players would rather take the money and sit on the bench at a big club than establish themselves as a player. I want to see a fair competition if these clubs are loaning all their players out, then my fear is they have a hold on the sport in general. If they just loan them to a few select clubs, it could make things a bit healthier

Independent academies followed by a draft..?

Anyway...let's suppose it's the God's honest.

I think Aguero has a lot to learn from the likes of Rooney and Charlie Mac, particularly in the area of tattoos.

Joe Hart's hair...he tries, but if he could get up close for some product and style tips from Oxley, he can only improve.

It goes on.

Does anyone remember when L***s took a 9% stake of Oldham in their Publicity Pete days? Did anything come of that?