Devastated!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be amazed if LJ comes out and says he's happy with the last 2 performances, the telling sign will be quite a few ins and outs in the January transfer window.

I'm sure there'll be a lot of decisions you can disagree with over and over then. Bet you'll be rubbing your hands with glee.

LJ has already said he's unhappy with the last 2 performances. Does that make him wrong too?

I'm sure there'll be a lot of decisions you can disagree with over and over then. Bet you'll be rubbing your hands with glee.

LJ has already said he's unhappy with the last 2 performances. Does that make him wrong too?

I take no comfort from poor performances, if I see something that's not right I say so, if LJ has said he's not happy with the last 2 performances then he obviously feels like me.

I take no comfort from poor performances, if I see something that's not right I say so, if LJ has said he's not happy with the last 2 performances then he obviously feels like me.

BP I have enjoyed reading your analysis over the years on here but I definitely detect a bit of extra disliking for LJ this season or am I reading too much into it;)

'We've been rumbled', 'players didn't want it', 'it's like watching Dickov's team'

They had 1 shot on target in the 90 minutes. We're on a 9 game unbeaten run. Neither of our first choice wingers are playing. Very heavy schedule recently.

Go to bed.

This /\

Just this.

Whilst it wasnt a great performance; and i'm also pissed off at yet another missed opportunity to reach the final - there are a worrying number of posters on here who just cant wait to post negativity at the slightly sniff of a chance. You know who you are.

God how :censored: was Mellor tonight,1 dropped bollock from LJ tonight,wing!??,midfield,defence,next the :censored:er wil be in goal,or maybe with the ball boys!! To be fair the whole team was no better than on Saturday,being done by chesterfield again takes the piss

You think Johnson thinks that his team have been rumbled? He might as well just give up now then. Pack it in, accept the inevitable relegation.

Unless, of course, he brings in this talismanic creative force for good, in which case the world will shift back on to its correct axis and we'll be playing Champions League football in three years.

But wait - what happens if we bring in an attacking central midfielder but end up getting humped every week?

God how :censored: was Mellor tonight,1 dropped bollock from LJ tonight,wing!??,midfield,defence,next the :censored:er wil be in goal,or maybe with the ball boys!! To be fair the whole team was no better than on Saturday,being done by chesterfield again takes the piss

And now back to the 'it's all Mellor's fault' theory....

You think Johnson thinks that his team have been rumbled? He might as well just give up now then. Pack it in, accept the inevitable relegation.

Unless, of course, he brings in this talismanic creative force for good, in which case the world will shift back on to its correct axis and we'll be playing Champions League football in three years.

But wait - what happens if we bring in an attacking central midfielder but end up getting humped every week?

His tactics have been rumbled, they are so predicable, the Mansfield and Chesterfield games were like dog day afternoon.

At least with an attacking midfielder and a big centre forward who is strong in the air there would be options, as I see it LJ has none.

It will be interesting to see who he signs in the transfer window, if he brings in the types of player I think is required will you accept my observations were correct ?

Edited by BP1960

Clarifies what position Dan Gardner plays in; sees he's an attacking midfielder; puts 2 and 2 together. Makes 4 QED.

it must be four years or so that this bloke has been touted as the next big thing and he's still playing non-league football. Either those that know more than me don't think he can make the step up or he doesn't actually want to.

His tactics have been rumbled, they are so predicable, the Mansfield and Chesterfield games were like dog day afternoon.

At least with an attacking midfielder and a big centre forward who is strong in the air there would be options, as I see it LJ has none.

It will be interesting to see who he signs in the transfer window, if he brings in the types of player I think is required will you accept my observations were correct ?

And you have the brass neck to call me an arrogant know-all :lol:

No. The only person who is rumbled is you. You have been sniping and whining since the army boot camp. You have a vendetta. You are an old stuck in the mud main stand set in your ways whingeing oooh sit down I cant see the penalties it wasnt like this in the sixties person. You are part of the problem.

it must be four years or so that this bloke has been touted as the next big thing and he's still playing non-league football. Either those that know more than me don't think he can make the step up or he doesn't actually want to.

Exactly, that was my point.

They had far more than once chance first half , two shots just wide and two headers from corners just wide( we were hopeless at defending corners). They ran themselves into the ground chasing our players down ,so were out on their legs in the last 30 .......so for the last 30 minutes Kusunga seemed to have the ball all the time , midfield were sadly lacking when needed.

Two home games against lower division teams without a win in not something to shout about .

We are one more naff cup performance away from having the last 6 months of the season with nothing to play for.

This.

They had some bloody good chances first half. Their winger (best player on the pitch) should have scored a one on one, another effort from their player that was inches wide when he shot across goal, as well as 2 headers (the one from the corner should have gone in). That's 4 very good chances other than their goal.

Also Kusunga alone seemed to have the ball for 70 minutes of that 90.

Not a fan of the passes across the field at the back between Tarky/Kusunga/Grounds (Lanzoni didn't seem to do it as often). Couple of occasions we were almost caught out. It's fine playing the ball out from defence of course but doing this at times when its not needed and when their attackers are very close isn't the best idea.

Anyway - Beat Mansfield and this will be forgotten. Last night I was "gutted" but nothing compared to the same game 2 years ago

They were empty plastic bottles, FFS. You make it sound like molotov cocktails were launched onto the pitch.

Sorry they weren't, two at least had the cola stuff rolling around in them......silly, silly idiots we have

In fact I do remember one of their players picking two up an holding them aloft to the chaddy with a big grin on his face like..."drinks are on me..."

Edited by underdog