Rumours?

mcdonald is injury prone, check his career record, would you have signed him if you knew he would already have missed more than half the games,? dayton ? no end product, part of the reason we create and score so few, these and others are the reason why we are struggling ,but hey ho lets keep them all and carry on,

Shall we list them all hope they go and bring in replacements by the end of the month?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harkins not good enough according to st mirren forum (how many of our new signings come with that tag though)

Has talent but never shows it with alleged attitude problems. Coming on loan till end of season, was wanted by a fair few spl clubs before he signed for st mirren

According to his interview on youtube his preferred position is in the hole behind the striker, this was back in 2012 so whether he has adapted his game as he's got older not so sure.

Not comfortable with his back to goal.

Wiki...

While he started out at Thistle playing as a defender, his move into midfield let him play in a more attacking role

I hit 40 goals in a season once.

Granted it was in Hockey, and I was 12 years old; but still...

Means nothing that, it was in 09-10 season. He's 5 seasons on from that now.

Quick google search doesn't read well.

Fat, Lazy and a wasted talent with huge attitude issues are the top ranking comments on him.

Hmmmm...

Edited by slystallone

I hit 40 goals in a season once.

Granted it was in Hockey, and I was 12 years old; but still...

Means nothing that, it was in 09-10 season. He's 5 seasons on from that now.

Quick google search doesn't read well.

Fat, Lazy and a wasted talent with huge attitude issues are the top ranking comments on him.

Hmmmm...

C

We already have plenty of slim grafting angels at the club and look where they have got us, a bit of :devilish: in the team might be just what we need. Let us pray he can send us to goal heaven. :pray:

Edited by BP1960

Sounds like Worrall will be in loan tomorrow as well if this account is to be believed...

Michael @miguelinho2910 1h

Done deal with that midfielder for #oafc. 6 month loan. Awaiting FA clearance and permission to play against Liverpool

Michael @miguelinho2910 1h

For the record, I'm NOT referring to St. Mirren's Gary Harkins... #oafc

Says he's mates with a close mate, and is friends with the player on Facebook.

Sounds like Worrall will be in loan tomorrow as well if this account is to be believed...

Michael ‏@miguelinho2910 1h

Done deal with that midfielder for #oafc. 6 month loan. Awaiting FA clearance and permission to play against Liverpool

I heard we're signing Simpson on loan.

Posted Today, 11:14 PM

Confirmed from #oafc end that Gary Harkins is joining the club.

Wages cant be to dissimilar.

Says a lot for Rogers, Winchester and Mellor unless LJ sees Harkins for his defensive cover option too. Could fit in well with the holding midfielder role Tarky played.

would that be the holding role that wes and smith currently perform, just what we need another bloody midfielder that cant get forward