Rumours?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can laugh the Executors of Stamford Estates based in York have written to 2900 people in Tameside claiming "Manorial Rights" going back to 1066 and ownership of ANY minerals under homes/land. Placing a note on land registry files. Say nothing to concern the owners lol. More but not the place to write it up. When asked about Shale Gas they went quiet.

These letters really piss me off, if these are taken literally, then there is some law in Chester that allows me to use a bow and arrow against romans, only if I shoot from the city walls.

These letters really piss me off, if these are taken literally, then there is some law in Chester that allows me to use a bow and arrow against romans, only if I shoot from the city walls.

Welshmen, not Romans.

Which is fine with me.

Gaz might be less impressed though.

I didn't think nardielo was all that good when with us on loan, but if he is the type of player that can finish in the 6 yard box when needed then so be it.

If not then we have Millar who can come on run around look busy but actually produce :censored: all.

If we are after another striker then we need a box finisher. We do have one but his fitness is obviously very suspect

Edited by palmer1

Unless he wants to shift his whole life then I guess we're in with a better chance than Bristol

Unless he wants £1000/week less then Bristol City are in with a better chance. Why do all Latics fans on here think its guaranteed Mills will be back? Is there some sort of quote/FACT thats been said, or is it just youre all positive the lad is dying to come back to this bottom half League 1 club rather than play 2nd fiddle to a club mounting a charge on the Premier League?

Edited by youngen

I didn't think nardielo was all that good when with us on loan, but if he is the type of player that can finish in the 6 yard box when needed then so be it.

If not then we have Millar who can come on run around look busy but actually produce :censored: all.

If we are after another striker then we need a box finisher. We do have one but his fitness is obviously very suspect

millar is top class at doing f#ck all. we need more of them, oh ,i think we have them already, put rooney, millar mcdonald, dayton, brown, smeltz,rodgers on the list and see the rush, hyde, stalybridge etc would be in for all of them

millar is top class at doing f#ck all. we need more of them, oh ,i think we have them already, put rooney, millar mcdonald, dayton, brown, smeltz,rodgers on the list and see the rush, hyde, stalybridge etc would be in for all of them

McDonald and Dayton should not be on that list - of the others - you cannot fault either Rooney or Millar for effort - just their delivery.

Smelz and Rodgers - not set the world on fire - neither showing enough to warrant a decent run in the side.

As for Brown - there is another thread that addresses his contribution.

The bottom line for me is that too many players make individual mistakes that seem to cost us dearly.

Edited by TheBigDog

McDonald and Dayton should not be on that list - of the others - you cannot fault either Rooney or Millar for effort - just their delivery.

Smelz and Rodgers - not set the world on fire - neither showing enough to warrant a decent run in the side.

As for Brown - there is another thread that addresses his contribution.

The bottom line for me is that too many players make individual mistakes that seem to cost us dearly.

mcdonald is injury prone, check his career record, would you have signed him if you knew he would already have missed more than half the games,? dayton ? no end product, part of the reason we create and score so few, these and others are the reason why we are struggling ,but hey ho lets keep them all and carry on,