• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oxley

Brown Kasunga Lockwood Grounds

Tarky Smith

Dayton Harkin Worrall

Philly

If Wes is back then replace Lockwood with tarky but I think we will need some real bite in the midfield so tarky in cdm. I think phillys intelligent runs could open up the defence for 3 players who like to have a dig from distence.

Oxley

Brown Kasunga Lockwood Grounds

Tarky Smith

Dayton Harkin Worrall

Philly

If Wes is back then replace Lockwood with tarky but I think we will need some real bite in the midfield so tarky in cdm. I think phillys intelligent runs could open up the defence for 3 players who like to have a dig from distence.

I'd be very surprised if Johnson doesn't use Clarke-Harris to try and ruffle Liverpool's feathers.

I'd be very surprised if Johnson doesn't use Clarke-Harris to try and ruffle Liverpool's feathers.

He's played a lot of minutes and has looked tired.

I see him being used off the bench after an hour. Ruffling Scouse feathers as we look to build on our early lead.

It might be that he plays the first hour though.

Wouldn't expect DP to be thrown back in so possibly JCH up top again with a supporting attacking midfielder which could mean one of our 3 wingers playing narrow in front of Smith and Mellor/Wes or Harkin getting a debut

I predict..

Oxley

Kusunga Lockwood Tarky Grounds

Dayton Wes Smith Worall

Petrasso

JCH

Edited by eyres_28

Oxley

Brown (possibly Winchester)

Kusunga

Tarkowski

Grounds

Worrall

Smith

Wesolowski

Petrasso

Philliskirk

Clarke Harris

I hope Winchester and Mellor get on from the bench at some point.

Shame we couldn't have had meet the manager yesterday we could have asked him. :grin:

He's played a lot of minutes and has looked tired.

I see him being used off the bench after an hour. Ruffling Scouse feathers as we look to build on our early lead.

It might be that he plays the first hour though.

If Id not slept in 2 weeks and run 500 miles, I reckon Id still put a shift in at Anfield. If we rest people against liverpool then we well and truly are :censored:ed!

If Id not slept in 2 weeks and run 500 miles, I reckon Id still put a shift in at Anfield. If we rest people against liverpool then we well and truly are :censored:ed!

Let's see. Assuming he's fit, Philliskirk starts up front ahead of JCH for me. I think we'll be going 4-2-3-1.

If we go 4-2-3-1. Philli has to be in the middle or the right of the three, with JCH up top.

One option...?

JCH

Worrall/Petrasso. Philli Dayton

Wes/Mellor/Harkins. Smith.

Grounds. Tarky. Kusunga. Brown

Oxley

I havent seen harkins play but if he is as lazy off the ball as St mirren and killie fans say then id put him in the middle of Dayton and Worrall and put Wes cdm with smith.

JCH, as much as I rate him, seems to be cream crackered after 70 minutes and doesn't make the runs Philli makes, instead often drifts out wide, that's why I chose Philli ahead of JCH.

JCH to come on for tha last half an hour or so, just to sh*t the lfc defence up abit. Maybe even Try Rodgers in that cam role for 10 minutes, seens as he is poor defensively yet can occasionally unlock a defence with a nice pass like at shrews.