• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rarely-wrong Chron says Danny Philliskirk is in line to return to the starting line-up, and with a medical all-clear, James Wesolowski can play wearing a protective mask.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/84023/lee-in-dark-as-liverpool-boss-considers-options

???

Anyway,

Let's go :censored:ing mental. Going to be a great day out at Anfield again and if you tell me you aren't excited to go you're a liar.

The mobile phone wall of light thing - apparently it's done at Robbie Williams concerts and some Facebook people suggested we try the same thing. It made the Chron. As things turned out it proved about as popular as the oldham ultras...

The mobile phone wall of light thing - apparently it's done at Robbie Williams concerts and some Facebook people suggested we try the same thing. It made the Chron. As things turned out it proved about as popular as the oldham ultras...

Would it be fair to say that your sense of humour is best described as... sarcastic

I had a dream On Thursday that I had slept through the alarm for the game and logged on to Latics Player to find that We had just taken the lead from a penalty that should never have been given. It was near the end of a half, and Roy was arguing about Liverpool's two penalties that should also not have been given! There was only a couple of minutes to go, but I am not sure which half.

Not quite Broadchurch, but if I get another message and its about Danny, put your money on a brace from him!

Edited by L1onheartNew

LJ praising Anton's dad and has a last-minute motivational surprise up his sleeve:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9101533/johnson-grateful-for-rodgers-advice

He could do worse than showing them Dale's performance against Leeds. Watched them online and they didn't let Leeds play from the start. Proper cup performance, definitely in the mood for tomorrow now.

Just got my little lad up(8year old)an told him he's going to anfield,he's nearly jumped through the ceiling into the attic,after all week telling him i did t get him a ticket because I was going on the train an his his mum wouldn't let him!!

Edited by oafc21

Just got my little lad up(8year old)an told him he's going to anfield,he's nearly jumped through the ceiling into the attic,after all week telling him i did t get him a ticket because I was going on the train an his his mum wouldn't let him!!

You rotten git, bet he's been telling his mates all week his dad is a w****r. :)