David worrall it is!

it's not that, I think once we have a fully fit squad back we don't need these three from what I've seen in parts we've been superb to watch this season. seems to me he's changing course with his philophosy

just look at the league, and do you think we are doing well against the likes of colchester, shrews, and averaging a goal a game, if think yes your an idiot, we need more strength in depth not rodgers millar etc etc

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's the manager not the signings.

5 months ago we were told high up the pitch pacy attacking football with we,ll score more than you attitude.

now we've signed two players with combined age of 61 an a lad coming back from an op who ain't match fit, we should stick with what we've got personally with maybe one more

Well, first of all it wasn't addressed to you. Second, you're being pedantic to say the least. Shall i run my posts by you for future approval? How about, "sorry barry for the negativitiy (as opposed to getting excited, i wouldn't want there to be any mix up), but the two signings do no not inspire (sorry, i can't use inspire because no one has asked me to be inspired). How about i feel negative about the two signings (because he uses the word negative). Is that ok?

Or, to put it another way, no one asked me to get excited i'm just expressing an opinion. What's it got to do with you? Why get so upset over it?

Or how about give them a chance before you criticise?

I wonder if Rick Holden was seen as a great player when he signed for Latics from Watford after Halifax. Lets see, sometimes a certain club just suits a player and they become crowd favourites there. Even the Great Andy Ritchie blossomed at Latics.

Stop trying to talk sense Lags...its getting in the way of the negative tossers who like to complain.

it's not that, I think once we have a fully fit squad back we don't need these three from what I've seen in parts we've been superb to watch this season. seems to me he's changing course with his philophosy

Why do you need to worry about when we have a fully fit squad back?

We currently don't and need strength in depth.

introducing an influx of players now isn't needed everyone will be available in a week now there back fit an we will improve if it was called dec transfer window then I'd agree with you

To be fair mate, he's probably come to the decision that certain players stepping in while his first choices are injured just aren't up to his standard. I just see this as a bit of a reshuffle and could see the likes of Winchester, Millar and Brown being loaned out with the new signings either staking a claim or even just being stronger support if we have a few injuries. I must admit, They've all left me slightly cold partly because I've never seen them before. I'm sure at least one of them will make a reasonable impact on the fans.

I think if we can get Wes, Danny P and MacDonald back to full fitness together we'll be a completely different side. Even as frustrating as the Shrewsbury match was, we still created enough chances to win the match without these match-winning players in our side.

I am not sure how long he has got left contract wise but like you i obviously prefer a two or even three year plan with core players it would be the ideal but cash dictates for us.

Danny is on the up and has attracted interest so depending on contract terms games like liverpool could be more about being able to keep players than buy.

That said we need a striker even if danny stays.

just look at the league, and do you think we are doing well against the likes of colchester, shrews, and averaging a goal a game, if think yes your an idiot, we need more strength in depth not rodgers millar etc etc

Have we actually signed Roger Miller or not? Is this confirmed anywhere?