Stupidity

And for the record I tried becoming a member on this site on Saturday yet couldn't post on here till today for some reason

Anyway I've seen enough on here today to realise I should not be a poster on here because I will end up losing my rag or turning things personal like so many of you lot have done and that's not my style.

I see both sides of what the sit down and behave crew and the stand up and support crew say. And both to a certain degree have points.

People say things when drunk they don't mean as am sure most have on here. But it's grated on me for ages reading this site how personal and disgusting people can be on here towards another fan and it don't stop with the fans. I've read people wish players injury and said the most horrible things about the club they Accordingly support.

Your always going to get people drunk at games and people who you may not agree with but you have to accept that and be the bigger person not go online calling your fellow fans di%k this wa%*nker that.

Coz I tell you now you just never know when that fan you call all sorts might just help you out in the future

I've said my peace and shall now go back to being a reader of the board over a poster. As I've said previously I got my back up because one I know the lad and two the oppertunity to speak with him yesterday was there before you come on here slating him.

Bottom line is we all have something in common in that we want what's best for oldham athletic

Edited by away dayz

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of stupidity, a grown man had his young son with him yesterday. After the game, we were trying to find our coach. The fella kept trying to pick a fight with a Police Horse (Yes, you read that correctly!) and, despite his son bawling his eyes out and begging him to stop, he kept pushing past his son to get at the horse...

He didn't happen to have his missus (long blonde hair) with him did he?

Speaking of stupidity, a grown man had his young son with him yesterday. After the game, we were trying to find our coach. The fella kept trying to pick a fight with a Police Horse (Yes, you read that correctly!) and, despite his son bawling his eyes out and begging him to stop, he kept pushing past his son to get at the horse...

Strange place is Oldham.

So what have we learned from this thread

- going away to gillingham is the ultimate rite of passage for any true fan and once complete allows you to pour scorn on anyone.

- oafc tom and awaydaze are not the same person.

- awaydaze is not Westy

- we have a few fans who have anger problems.

- and most importantly 24hours and StevieJ are hung like rhinos.

Anything else?

Edited by GlossopLatic

So what have we learned from this thread

- going away to gillingham is the ultimate rite of passage for any true fan and once complete allows you to pour scorn on anyone.

- oafc tom and awaydaze are not the same person.

- awaydaze is not Westy

- we have a few fans who have anger problems.

- and most importantly 24hours and StevieJ are hung like rhinos.

Anything else?

Yes we will have a large following at Gillingham next season

Just reading this thread now yes I know westy yes Westy likes a few beers, there was a running joke as he did not make it into the ground last time hence why he agreed to donate money to the playershare.

I don't think Westy was that bad yes he went on about Gillingham.

Merry however I have no need to create another account here now or ever btw i did mention to Ackey yesterday about changing my username.

As for the guy stood behind me who was thrown out he wAs out of order.

It's Westy and myself who has the playershare pledge bet......the bet is that he got into the ground and survived the whole match without being chucked out for being worse for ware lets say. If he did mange it, then I cough up the £20. It was to be a positive pledge if you know what I mean

Westy, like Tom does frequent these boards, so let's be sure we have the right person before we start naming and shaming please

Edited by underdog

It's Westy and myself who has the playershare pledge bet......the bet is that he got into the ground and survived the whole match without being chucked out for being worse for ware lets say. If he did mange it, then I cough up the £20. It was to be a positive pledge if you know what I mean

Westy, like Tom does frequent these boards, so let's be sure we have the right person before we start naming and shaming please

That explains why this "Westy" chap was holding up a crisp £20 note, grinning like a Cheshire cat and talking about Playershare, while his mate took pictures of him on his mobile phone.

Conclusive enough for you?

In fairness, from what those who know him have said on here, it would appear that he is usually a decent enough spud. Perhaps he just got gassed yesterday and went a bit over the top. He was being a right pain in the arse though ha ha.

Edited by Break The Silence

That explains why this "Westy" chap was holding up a crisp £20 note, grinning like a Cheshire cat and talking about Playershare, while "Tom" took pictures of him on his mobile phone.

Conclusive enough for you?

In fairness, from what those who know him have said on here, it would appear that he is usually a decent enough spud. Perhaps he just got gassed yesterday and went a bit over the top. He was being a right pain in the arse though ha ha.

Damn it...can you confirm he made it to full time without being chucked out?....photo is daylight not time stamp....

Maybe next time I will add a stop being a nuisance part of the bet too.

Then again the two previous season merseyside matches he was a pain into arse... So maybe waiving the 20 quid means he was on his way being thrown out yesterday and that he owes playershare.

Mind you, I said he had to be erect ie standing on his feet by full time....I didn't mean literally though and to annoy everyone when he should be sat. I meant it as in, not being left on the bus asleep or being carried out of the toffees ground via your mates/steward.....walking out on his own accord this what I meant. The power of words eh....aagghh

Edited by underdog

Damn it...can you confirm he made it to full time without being chucked out?....photo is daylight not time stamp....

Maybe next time I will add a stop being a nuisance part of the bet too.

Then again the two previous season merseyside matches he was a pain into arse... So maybe waiving the 20 quid means he was on his way being thrown out yesterday and that he owes playershare.

Mind you, I said he had to be erect ie standing on his feet by full time....I didn't mean literally though and to annoy everyone when he should be sat. I meant it as in, not being left on the bus asleep or being carried out of the toffees ground via your mates/steward.....walking out on his own accord this what I meant. The power of words eh....aagghh

I'm afraid you're going to have to get your hand in your pocket. I can confirm that he made it to the end of the game and he walked out of his own accord, albeit he was a bit wobbly ha ha.

Yes my name is not Tom I know who Tom is a will tell him who I am when I see him.

Just gets my back up when people slate westy on here when if you had a problem with westy you was no more than a few feet away from him yesterday, you could of had a word at ht or whatever not go home and start being personal

I wasn't being funny with anyone on here at all

I look forward to it mines a Jägerbomb :)

I'm afraid you're going to have to get your hand in your pocket. I can confirm that he made it to the end of the game and he walked out of his own accord, albeit he was a bit wobbly ha ha.

Balls...I thought it was a sure bet...heheh..

Will cough up at the end of the month..boo hoo sniff......thanks for the confirmation