Latics v Man City on Wednesday

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing what kind of side we put out.

The Chron said the reserves play Burnley at Turf Moor in the Lancashire Cup on the same day, not sure if that's right (???)..

Only £4 on the gate though, beats staying in watching Corrie.

Looking forward to seeing what kind of side we put out.

The Chron said the reserves play Burnley at Turf Moor in the Lancashire Cup on the same day, not sure if that's right (???)..

Only £4 on the gate though, beats staying in watching Corrie.

The Chron was wrong, its Burnley next week.

Latics host @mcfc tomorrow night in the Manchester senior cup, KO 7pm, admission £4 adults £2 concessions http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140121-msc-city-1307359.aspx#0Z5ptFHqSF5dg4kU.99 #oafc

Edited by BP1960

The Chron was wrong, its Burnley next week.

OldhamAthleticAFC@OfficialOAFC34m

Latics host @mcfc tomorrow night in the Manchester senior cup, KO 7pm, admission £4 adults £2 concessions http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140121-msc-city-1307359.aspx#0Z5ptFHqSF5dg4kU.99 #oafc

Ta. And the Chronic was wrong again today, saying the reserves play again next week in the same competition, when it's actually the Lancashire Senior Cup.

Pellegrini put out a strong side against West Ham so they could put out their 2nd 11 against us which would be a very strong side relatively speaking but which of them will want to come to our three sider is this weather?

City could win five trophies!

Paper says the team reads as: Rachubka, Brown, Lockwood, Belezika, Pritchard, Worrall, Rodgers, Winchester, Millar, Bove, Rooney.

And the trialist from Blyth is arriving today, I wonder if he will be on the bench?

Edited by BP1960

No Maguire in the squad according to the official site.

Also I see Plummer has made the City squad.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20140122-msc-v-mcfc-team-news-1310092.aspx

I'd have thought only registered (with us) or unattached players could turn out in a competitive match.

Maguire isn't either.

I wonder how those lads are doing now?

A bit of research tells me:

Latics’ good relationship with Liverpool chief scout Frank McParland resulted in the Club entering into the partnership with MTK Hungaria FC, with Liverpool getting first pick. Of the seven Hungarian players on Latics’ books, three made it into the first team squad. Dávid Kálnoki-Kis and Norbert Csiki still play for MTK. Patrik Tischler plays for Puskás Akadémia FC, the youth team of Videoton FC.