Please Try And Be Positive Thread

Please guys, can we try and show support by being positive - starting with this thread.

We might not be the free scoring team we hoped we would be. We might be brilliant at conceding a goal in almost every game we play. We might have 3 stands for a stadium. But it's our club! I'm sure LJ is working his hardest in trying to improve everything about us. Players come and go, we will always be here.

Come On Oldham!!

Many of us are positive even if we know that results arent good at present.

Positive about the ground, about what Johnson is trying to do, about many of the players. Maybe not wildly optimistic about where we're going to finish this season but still positive.

Many of us are positive even if we know that results arent good at present.

Positive about the ground, about what Johnson is trying to do, about many of the players. Maybe not wildly optimistic about where we're going to finish this season but still positive.

I will remain positive but also realistic - the players are underperforming and we are dangerously close to the relegation places. For me this season is already about survival.

I hate sycophantic call-to-arms threads equally as much as the hell-in-a-handcart ones.

Handcart ? the way this club is run the wheels fell off the cart a long time ago. Corney doesn't spend on transport. Just like Latics we'll arrive at Satan's door asking for a handout to pay the bus fare.

And don't get me started on why the so-called commercial dept haven't got sponsors for the worst man on the field award I suggested.

Edited by LaticsPete

Please guys, can we try and show support by being positive - starting with this thread.

We might not be the free scoring team we hoped we would be. We might be brilliant at conceding a goal in almost every game we play. We might have 3 stands for a stadium. But it's our club! I'm sure LJ is working his hardest in trying to improve everything about us. Players come and go, we will always be here.

Come On Oldham!!

You be positive : I'll be realistic...

have you seen our next 3 games?

Yes, Posh are not on a good run of form at the moment and Notts County put 3 past them in the week, plus Notts County might have won that if they had kept 11 men on the field, as they were 2-0 up at the time of the sending off.

We've beaten both Wolves and Swindon this season too.

#typicallatics

I'm positive. I think we might just manage 4 points from the next 4 games!

I didn't however see much to be positive about last night before I left at 3 nil but I can try - goalkeeper looked OK and I'm sure Adam Lockwood will prove to be a good signing as he was the only one on the field up for the physical challenge posed by a bigger, stronger more powerful City reserve team.

I think LJ is doing his best. He is new to management and I'm sure at the end of the season he will look back to the mistakes that he's made. The same is true for Corney. But I have enjoyed the football we've played this season. I travel up from Surrey to watch Latics and when Dickov was manager what a miserable journey that was - poor results, dreadful football. I think LJ will get it right and we are not far away. Hopefully it will begin this Saturday.

I think LJ is doing his best. He is new to management and I'm sure at the end of the season he will look back to the mistakes that he's made. The same is true for Corney. But I have enjoyed the football we've played this season. I travel up from Surrey to watch Latics and when Dickov was manager what a miserable journey that was - poor results, dreadful football. I think LJ will get it right and we are not far away. Hopefully it will begin this Saturday.

Hiya Lee.