LP Commentary

Thanks very much for the comments! The commentary can only be as good as the product on the pitch, makes up for games like that in the past where we have shipped 5 or 6 though.

Laticsrblue had been recording some prior to christmas, and hopefully will respond to this, but I will drop him an email too.

Cheers

Mike

Thanks very much for the comments! The commentary can only be as good as the product on the pitch, makes up for games like that in the past where we have shipped 5 or 6 though.

Laticsrblue had been recording some prior to christmas, and hopefully will respond to this, but I will drop him an email too.

Cheers

Mike

Thanks Mike. If he responds to your email could you please drop me a PM.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Mike

Thanks mike. Was on row in front and think I hugged you when we scored the 4 th or 5th

Hi Mike

I listen every week from Michigan USA religiously and have done for the past 5 -6 year I think it is . Todays commentary was something else ,really enjoyed it well done. very much reminded me of the pinch me years .

I just have this feeling about Lee Johnson doing something special here .I hope its next year we have waited so long for some league success. Thanks again supporter for 40+ years .

4am in Aus when it finished. Awesome finish, awesome commentary. Took me a while to go to sleep afterwards. Roy apologised for swearing at one point. Such passion for this club on display in the commentary, who can blame him? I was shouting much worse, and waking up my family!

Thanks Mike and Roy. I will remember this game for a long time!

4am in Aus when it finished. Awesome finish, awesome commentary. Took me a while to go to sleep afterwards. Roy apologised for swearing at one point. Such passion for this club on display in the commentary, who can blame him? I was shouting much worse, and waking up my family!

Thanks Mike and Roy. I will remember this game for a long time!

What did Roy say?! Love the man's passion!

Roy thought for a moment that the pen wouldn't be given and said, "he's even going to ask the bloody linesman. Ooh, sorry". Nothing more than that and no need to apologise IMO. Simply showed Roy's passion for the club he loves. Fantastic commentary from Roy and Mike. Thanks guys. It's things like that which makes LP worth every penny.

Also have to rely on Player a lot these days - drives me mad when it's not working properly or when we're losing but that made it all worthwhile. Must have been even more special for those who kept the faith at BP, would have loved to have been there. Was in Chaddy End when Redfearn scored the penalty and haven't felt like that for a long, long time. I was bouncing round the room and shouting worse things than Roy - thanks both for a great commentary!

Get the DVd out , I'd buy it here and now.

Have to say there was a lot of swearing in our house too! 3 of us bouncing around like we were on the terraces.

The I remembered my bloody back!

Worth it though

Edited by 4oakslatic

I did record Mike and Roy's fabulous commentary and have edited the 2nd half goal fest down to about 6 min (Sorry I missed our 2nd goal going in, but got Mike's follow up detailed description, my fault not LPs)

I have edited out Roy's lapse as he seemed so mortified afterwards.

If you would like a copy PM me with your email address,

Edited by laticsrblue