Team to play Wolves?

For the sake of argument:

I would prefer Grounds as CB because then Tarky can play as right CB. Kusunga then moves to RB and we are left with the problem at left back which if LJ has lost confidence in Mellor could be filled by Connor with the result that only one player is out of position rather than the three we started with on Saturday.

Smith and Wes have to have the central midfield with Philli and Worrall as our wide men. I would put either JCH (1st choice) or Mac up front with Harkins as our number 10.

4 4 1 1 is my order of the day. I want to see if Harkins can do what he did on the left wing from that position as well.

For the sake of argument:

I would prefer Grounds as CB because then Tarky can play as right CB. Kusunga then moves to RB and we are left with the problem at left back which if LJ has lost confidence in Mellor could be filled by Connor with the result that only one player is out of position rather than the three we started with on Saturday.

Smith and Wes have to have the central midfield with Philli and Worrall as our wide men. I would put either JCH (1st choice) or Mac up front with Harkins as our number 10.

4 4 1 1 is my order of the day. I want to see if Harkins can do what he did on the left wing from that position as well.

kusunga not a right back, grounds not a centre back, brown not a left back, we ended up with the right back 4 not the tripe you want us to go with, leave harkins where he finished the game, are you happy with going back to the rubbish we have seen for months or do you want more of the second half, glad your not the manager, you would try oxley up front !!!!

kusunga not a right back, grounds not a centre back, brown not a left back, we ended up with the right back 4 not the tripe you want us to go with, leave harkins where he finished the game, are you happy with going back to the rubbish we have seen for months or do you want more of the second half, glad your not the manager, you would try oxley up front !!!!

Im gonna chuck it out there that Grounds is our best Centre half, and is better at CB than LB

Im gonna chuck it out there that Grounds is our best Centre half, and is better at CB than LB

Most definitely better at CB than LB. Kusunga in the middle makes me nervous. Tarki & Grounds composure and understanding is a big strongpoint Edited by b0ndl1ne