Need for a striker?

With jch not doing much and Philly losing his sparkle can we expect to let Charlie do it all on his own now Rooney's gone?

I feel we need to bring in a goalscoring striker either from Non-league or a loanee from a player trying to get BACK into their first team, not a youth team player.

We need a striker purely for the fact that if one of them is injured/suspended we will end up playing our only 2 "senior" strikers, without a recognised replacement on the bench. From the accounts of those that saw him I wouldn't mind that lad at City who bagged a hattrick against us in the reserve cup.

To be fair to JCH these last 2 games he has started to win a lot more balls in the air. This side of his game has improved, definitely still a work in progress but one we need to stick with.

I think harkins is having a bit of influence on him

We need a striker purely for the fact that if one of them is injured/suspended we will end up playing our only 2 "senior" strikers, without a recognised replacement on the bench. From the accounts of those that saw him I wouldn't mind that lad at City who bagged a hattrick against us in the reserve cup.

I watched him against Manchester United U21s yesterday and he hardly had a kick, however the midfielder Huws was outstanding, but then again we don't need another holding midfielder.

IMO a big strong centre forward in the Steve Fletcher mould is what's required, someone who can make the ball stick.

Edited by BP1960

I watched him against Manchester United U21s yesterday and he hardly had a kick, however the midfielder Huws was outstanding, but then again we don't need another holding midfielder.

IMO a big strong centre forward in the Steve Fletcher mould is what's required, someone who can make the call stick.

Huws has joined Birmingham on loan today