New signing

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news all round:

Great for JP - big move up and hope he's found the right club for his undoubted skills.

Great for MTFC - lower wage bill and Waide will give us more attacking options.

SJA pulls yet another rabbit out of the hat!

All the best for JP - he's been class with the squad and his attitude at all times - real pro

Good luck to the lad, thoroughly enjoyed watching him for the last 18 months. Very much an entertainer, and seemed to genuinely enjoy his time with us.

A player that in many respects was too good for the devision, his undeniable talent should be reinforced by having a better crop of quality on the field with him.

Good luck JP and thank you for your professionalism. You will always be welcome at the Moss.

I have never heard of the lad never mind seen him play but I know how it works on here......

He is too small, strange signing as we already have football players at the club who play football, I've heard he has an attitude problem , lazy, carrying a bit of timber. Why when we are so good would we sign him from someone so :censored: and worst of all I've heard that LJ has met him once before which means he is signing his mates......I bet he is undroppable!

Cant work out the Rogers situation he was star man against Wolves but then doesnt feature other than a dad pleasing moment in cup. Bit odd this new lad who knows hes a giant compared to LJ but so is an Action Man.

Is he injured?

Can't work this one out. So many people say he had a great game against Wolves in the cup. Why pay him to be here if he is not going to be used?

FFS how bloody pessimistic are our fans? Young lad comes in on loan, takes step up and is the most exciting stage of his career and how do our fans react?!

Support him? Give the lad a chance? Applaud LJ for his scouting and balls to take a low financial risk gamble?

I'm bemused why midfielders are rated on the goals scoring record. The lad might have scored 1 goal but have 30 assists to his name this season.

Welcome aboard lad...prove the doubters wrong!