IT AINT OVER YET

Brilliant!

Another journeyman striker that had the potential to be decent 10 years ago but has never settled anywhere!

Well done all on this fantastic capture! ??

I'm delighted that you're so pleased with yourself!

Edited by mcgoo_84

Brilliant!

Another journeyman striker that had the potential to be decent 10 years ago but has never settled anywhere!

Well done all on this fantastic capture! ??

I'm delighted that you're so pleased with yourself!

What a dick

He's 30 years old he's hitting a strikers prime 28-32

On your reckoning he should be 2 years into his prime, yet since 2010 he's scored 21 in 91 games. Approximately 1 in every 4.5 games which is pretty much the same as his career record (85 in 365).

What a dick

Why am I dick? What's with the acting all smug & delighted about a 1 month loan striker who has a career average of worse than 1 in 4? Acting like it's signing of the century! It's embarrassing!

Just like the overreaction to Saturday's win & still banging on about it during the Wolves game, embarrassing!

Have we all forgot that today we've let our best player go to Brentford, yes that's right, Brentford, no doubt for absolute peanuts again!

Mr McGoo you need to get some perspective. Brentford are top and going up-we are 16th and skint.

You might think Tarky was our best player-not everyone does. As for the fee, well you only get what someone wants to pay and if your answer is he was under contract that means nowt, if he wants to go so be it get what we can for him.

How is it smug telling us to look at the official site?

He's right though, how many Ballon D'Ors has he won? 1? 0?!

Only played for England U21s as well, if he was any good he;d have played for Spain.

We've got loads of spare money that Corney's holding on to, lets go out and spend £2m on a Prem striker.

Oh wait no we're going into administration soon I reckon. Nah, actually, we're loaded. Can;t decide. One or the other.

----

Jon Stead is pretty good, an experienced striker who gives us something different up front, and has played nearly all his career at a higher level

Why am I dick? What's with the acting all smug & delighted about a 1 month loan striker who has a career average of worse than 1 in 4? Acting like it's signing of the century! It's embarrassing!

Just like the overreaction to Saturday's win & still banging on about it during the Wolves game, embarrassing!

Have we all forgot that today we've let our best player go to Brentford, yes that's right, Brentford, no doubt for absolute peanuts again!

Would you rather have or not have Jon Stead?

It's a striker we need, but who did you expect? He could be another Brett Ormerod, or he could score some important goals to help us fight of the threat of relegation, we don't know. But I'd rather have him on board than not.

Decent signing, could prove to be a better one, could prove to be a stinker, who knows. On the face of it, we could have done worse. (Remember when we panic signed David Livermore, just for the sake of announcing a signing :lol:)

Edited by PlayItLivo