Jon Stead returns to Udders

would like to see JCH with Turner. Height and Pace, give them a run

JCH needs to learn how to head the ball first. His hold up play is almost non existent. This appears to be what is getting on LJ's nerves. I get the impression JCH wants to run at or get behind defenders only. He's gonna need to work out that a little more is required of him if he wants to be guaranteed a place amongst the starting 11 every week.

Another one for the strikers graveyard.....

We could have Andy Carroll or Van Persie up front and it would still make no difference.

We need a Wellens or a Sheridan running the midfield and/or wingers who can cross the ball and until we find one we will continue to draw blanks. Oh for an Adams or a Holden....or both!!!!!!

Come to think of it why not try 4 3 3 or 3 5 2 with wingbacks.......we have been obsessed with wingers and have had a bucketfull over the last few seasons and they've made no difference whatsoever!

I'm not convinced. Don't want to be overly critical, he's a nice guy by all accounts, but he's very one paced and can trap a ball further than I can kick it. No better than what we already have in my opinion.

What the heavy metal fan says /\

Massively disappointed with him & his 5 game spell.

I don't think i'd want him back again, absolutely no better than the strikers we already had; and thats quite damming to stead in itself...

I think he is past his best... I was really pleased when I heard we had signed him.

He was rubbish for the few games we had him and for everyone moaning that he would have needed good crosses, he got an absolute belter against MK and headed it very tamely back to their keeper.

Not as good as what we have IMO.

This reminds me - the bloke behind me at the MK Dons match proclaimed after we went 1-0 down (after 4 minutes) "It's Tommy :censored:e's fault this, I'm telling you. Tommy :censored:e."

1 game, 4 minutes and it's all our new assistant manager's fault.

Tommy ":censored:e".