Trouble at today's game

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened? Heards there was trouble outside main stand, outside the hospital and in the town centre, i got away quickly so didnt see anything, you could tell there was potential though with the way preston fans behaved in the stand!

I came out and saw some so called oldham fans attacking a mini bus then it just get worse as the Preston dams came out

If it was the same silver minibus that I saw going down Furtherwood Road I'm not surprised Oldham fans attacked it. It was a taxi full of PNE and they were giving it the big one not knowing that the minibus would have to turn round at the bottom having gone down a no-exit road.

There was trouble before the game as well. Two groups of lads, one Oldham, one Preston - BOTH with 11 or 12 year old sons in tow who ended up in tears and terrified as the police piled in.

I suspect what happened after the game may have led on from there.

Genuinely shocking behaviour from both groups - whoever started it as the young lads were blameless and terrified!

If some of those gobby PNE twats at the front have ended up with bloody noses then I am intensely comfortable with that.

Woof.

that :censored: who kept the ball near the end with the flat cap,wanted a good shoein;their fans are on par with sheff utd fans,what a bunch of wankers they all are,hopefully they won't go up

Yep. They're not hard or intimidating like Stokies or Millwall. They're gobby little twats and from everything I've heard, from various sources, they've had their arses handed to them. That makes my beer taste a bit sweeter tonight. Only sorry I missed it.

Woof.

Knuckle draggers vs Knuckles dragger

Let them fight it off to the death; free up some oxygen for those that warrant it.

Bull:censored:. Those PNE fans were cocky as :censored: today. If they've been twatted (by which all accounts they have) then GOOD. Football isn't all about jovial back slaps and exchanging daisy chains. Get over it.

Woof.

Bull:censored:. Those PNE fans were cocky as :censored: today. If they've been twatted (by which all accounts they have) then GOOD. Football isn't all about jovial back slaps and exchanging daisy chains. Get over it.

Woof.

So it's about who has the most bestial fans who can emerge victorious from a Neanderthal battle. Give over.

So it's about who has the most bestial fans who can emerge victorious from a Neanderthal battle. Give over.

No it's not. But it's tribal, passionate and emotional. Some supporters in victory forget this and overstep the mark. PNE fans forgot this, their goading of Oldham fans during and towards the end of the game was massively provocative and they paid the price. My sympathyometer is reading zero.

Woof.

No it's not. But it's tribal, passionate and emotional. Some supporters in victory forget this and overstep the mark. PNE fans forgot this, their goading of Oldham fans during and towards the end of the game was massively provocative and they paid the price. My sympathyometer is reading zero.

Woof.

Agree with O4U on this one. Throw back to the 80s. Totally unacceptable behaviour on both sides. It's a game, Oldham is a family club that I will start taking my young son to watch very soon.

I don't want to have to run that gauntlet with him nor have to explain to him why that man is hitting that one because his team where calling the other names.

Grow up.

how thick are the police though.

watching from the chaddy the pne fans were goading trouble.

they should have kept them behind 15 mins after the game.

They're not allowed to anymore (so I'm told). Civil liberties innit. Edited by opinions4u

Knuckle draggers vs Knuckles dragger

Let them fight it off to the death; free up some oxygen for those that warrant it.

A bit harsh on our chaps. According to some on this thread they are merely handing out justice to those who deserved it. I think they must be highly skilled and intelligent, they picked out which PNE fans were goading us, found them after the match and dealt with them. The police should employ them, we'd crack crime in a heartbeat.

Rabies?

trouble stems from last season when a few latics fans where picked out and a couple hurt lets just say yesterday was payback time, not condoning it but if you take liberties thats what happens. Not good for the kids and families but the police knew it was gonna happen and should of made provision.

Woof.

Haha, they were cocky?

Does that mean the 15 yr old shirtless gang that normally occupy the Rochdale Rd end throwing the Vs at away supporters should get twatted every week?