The Final Ten Games Run In!

How optimistic are you?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Will we survive or will we be relegated?

• Survival
    • Relegation

2003/2004 was a worse team in terms of quality on the field

That's a complete myth.

Eyres, Eyre, Dux, Murray, mini Shez and even Shez with his kneecaps gone. All players of decent quality, arguably more so than who we have now. Yep, we had a fire sale but we still retained half a decent side and added some shrewd loan signings in the likes of Hudson who has carved a good career out.

That's a complete myth.

Eyres, Eyre, Dux, Murray, mini Shez and even Shez with his kneecaps gone. All players of decent quality, arguably more so than who we have now. Yep, we had a fire sale but we still retained half a decent side and added some shrewd loan signings in the likes of Hudson who has carved a good career out.

I'll tell you what's a myth - that John Eyre was anything more than authentically :censored:e.

I never thought it would get this nervy this season. I'm more worried than I was at the same time last season under Dickov (still think we'd have stayed irrespective of who the manager was) There was more quality this time last year.

I think we'll just about be alright but there's no credit due to anyone concerned.

It looks bleak given it was only the other week we had a healthy gap between us and the bottom four.

Looking at the games we have left and im struggling to see us reach the magic 50 points mark.

relying on other results will be the main factor if we are to stay up.

Tranmere, Notts County, Shrewsbury and possibly Crewe or Stevenage?

Worryingly, the only one of those teams below us in Sky Sports' form table is Notts County.

Looking at the next few games, I would bet on us being in the bottom four at the end of the month.

Worryingly, the only one of those teams below us in Sky Sports' form table is Notts County.

Looking at the next few games, I would bet on us being in the bottom four at the end of the month.

This is the reason behind my thinking that this is the year our luck will run out. Our form is dyer, our goal scoring record is dyer and our ability to shut teams out is dyer and gives no inspiration to believe we will survive the drop. Tie with this the comments by our leaders suggesting they are happy, proud, comfortable' with our current performances is infuriating.