Trying to find some positives

Grounds was good, expect we will lose him at the end of the season though, not much silverware to give away after that.

I'd be happy if he went, don't rate him much at all! He is one of the players that should be stepping up to the plate but just doesn't look Bothered to me. Been poor for A few weeks and seems to have forgot how to Pass a ball. How towards the end of the game he managed to nutmeg himself is beyond me!

But you will eventually be able to watch it from a new stand.

I know Mellor looks uncomfortable and Winchester lacks physical presence. That the one goal in over thirty appearances Millar ought to be recategorised as an opposition defender - his distribution to their players was masterful. BUT we should have scored at least three goals against a side that wasn't that good. Everything else would not have mattered if our strikers could strike - two goals between them this year is relegation form.

Edited by Hands on

A positive on a personal note is that I've stopped ruminating about the cause of our deep woes and formed the irrational and mildly insane opinion that the club is actually cursed - I don't know; maybe Boundary Park is built on an ancient Indian burial site, or we booted some gypsies off the land when the stadium was built.

Either one works better for me than this current reality!

positive. the stands coming on well.

mellor looks awseome at LB

smiths tackling was great

our forwards won alot of the long ball headers.

really though my positive from last night is switching from chaddy to rocky so the view was better

was the atmosphere any better ?

Positive - Trying to sign two more players in an attempt to secure a new world record.

Negative - they'll probably be from overachieving Hyde.

It's not a negative if David Mcniven comes home!

(how is he still playing?)

A positive on a personal note is that I've stopped ruminating about the cause of our deep woes and formed the irrational and mildly insane opinion that the club is actually cursed - I don't know; maybe Boundary Park is built on an ancient Indian burial site, or we booted some gypsies off the land when the stadium was built.

Either one works better for me than this current reality!

It's not a negative if David Mcniven comes home!

(how is he still playing?)

He's still there with brother Scott as manager.

Hyde's top scorers are Connor Hughes and Scott Spencer.

Will Haining and Kelvin Lomax are also in the squad.

Any two from five. It's looking good. I'm getting excited at the prospect.

They've scored 33 goals this season....and conceded 99.