Season tickets announced!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he was born on or after 1st September 2002 he qualifies for a Under 12's ticket.

Cheers, looks like it will be fifty quid then. I suppose I'll then have the option to swap to the new stand, although 30 quid is a bit steep for transferring a ticket costing 50.

Ive bought a house, Im working loads of overtime to pay for my season ticket in april, which I get in my may pay packet. (27th may is pay day)

I will need the deadline extended, otherwise I wont be able to afford it

Ive bought a house, Im working loads of overtime to pay for my season ticket in april, which I get in my may pay packet. (27th may is pay day)

I will need the deadline extended, otherwise I wont be able to afford it

I've used the 3 month payment plan for the last 2seasons, no problems with it what so ever and it's interest free.

£30 admin fee to change to the North Stand is a bit cheeky, to be polite.

Just wait until you hear the price for those who want to sit in there who don't have a Season Ticket currently. The £30 might be cheap in comparison.

already prepared to pay for mine. RRE end for me after years in chaddy.

Same here. Hate to admit it but really enjoyed it in the RRE yesterday. And it's nearer the White Hart.

Can't really complain about the price increase when they've been frozen so long. And it doesn't really matter what division we're in because the day-to-day running costs of the club, the non-playing staff's wages, the electricity for the floodlights etc will be just as expensive in league two. But that argument's academic anyway because we won't go down.

Same here. Hate to admit it but really enjoyed it in the RRE yesterday.

Its a no brainer, RRE for me, the atmosphere was superb PLUS A steward was telling me that there is the intention to build a smoking shelter 4 next year!

By the way we should keep the Chaddy for home fans too! After reading comments from them on here, don't want them in the RRE!

Same here. Hate to admit it but really enjoyed it in the RRE yesterday. And it's nearer the White Hart.

Can't really complain about the price increase when they've been frozen so long. And it doesn't really matter what division we're in because the day-to-day running costs of the club, the non-playing staff's wages, the electricity for the floodlights etc will be just as expensive in league two. But that argument's academic anyway because we won't go down.

Lets hope not

Edited by byrnes boots

Guest Laticswaj

Would be great if the club followed the announcement up by trying to encourage new fans to buy a Season Ticket.

Have an open day of some sort to coincide with the North Stand being completed and have people around from the club and Zebra Finance explaining the benefits etc and signing people up on the day. Might just get us some extra fans in the ground.

You should work for the marketing team, you have better ideas than they do of marketing the club.

IMO - This is a shocking rise in price and was already too heavily priced for the standard of football we are being treated too.

We are simply being penalised because of stay away fans.

Why does someone who brings their child get a bigger discount than one adult fan?

If you get a ticket in the Rocky and a child ticket it will be less than my ticket in the Chaddy (Yes! The stand with an obscured view that doesn't sell alcohol.)

You should work for the marketing team, you have better ideas than they do of marketing the club.

IMO - This is a shocking rise in price and was already too heavily priced for the standard of football we are being treated too.

We are simply being penalised because of stay away fans.

Why does someone who brings their child get a bigger discount than one adult fan?

If you get a ticket in the Rocky and a child ticket it will be less than my ticket in the Chaddy (Yes! The stand with an obscured view that doesn't sell alcohol.)

Because fans in the RRE have to move when large away attendances come. They get £20 off for the inconvenience, doesn't stop some of them complaining though.

From the time of the current price structure I doubt even with the new increase, fans will be paying more than the rise of the cost of living (although one cost of living index includes costs of football tickets). I've got no problem with the price rise, as I like to think of it as 10% over 7 years rather than 10% over 1 year.

Edited by rudemedic