RRE vs Chaddy

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will PM you mate.

It's alright, I'll explain it on here...

lancy lad - "I know it will upset a few but tough, it's time the club stopped allowing people to make the choice."

Harry Bosch - "By delivering decent, winning football again so we have to sit, and sing, wherever we can get in?"

Meaning...

We deliver good winning football and fans flock back. The ground sells out. People are happy to get a ticket in whichever part of the ground the can as long as they get to see the lads.

It wasn't that hard to understand.

It's alright, I'll explain it on here...

lancy lad - "I know it will upset a few but tough, it's time the club stopped allowing people to make the choice."

Harry Bosch - "By delivering decent, winning football again so we have to sit, and sing, wherever we can get in?"

Meaning...

We deliver good winning football and fans flock back. The ground sells out. People are happy to get a ticket in whichever part of the ground the can as long as they get to see the lads.

It wasn't that hard to understand.

I have PM'd you. Smart arse..

Sorry Doc, no offence meant... It really wasn't 100% clear!

I respect your views, but beg to differ because today was a different class and I haven't ever seen that atmosphere at Latics with only 4,000 there!

Ditto....

We have to do all that we can to improve the matchday experience at BP. I stood in the Chaddy as a boy and have many fond memories of friends made along the way, shoulder to shoulder the place rocked and when we scored, well, it was something else!

However, now we have much smaller crowds and seated arenas the atmosphere has totally gone. If we were playing consistently well and higher up the league with bigger crowds it probably wouldn't be an issue, but we're not and it definitely is!

Adapting to change is a big thing, in the workplace, nobody tends to like it and some see it as a threat and would much prefer to carry on as they always have, however in time it is generally embraced and it's implementation is usually for the better.

I would wager that 90% of fans affected by the move would still come to BP next term and if it has to be done for the greater good then so be it.

If in the not too distant future a newly developed Chaddy End is born people can then move back if they so wish.

I'm an ex Lookers season ticket holder and was also gutted to have to move but to be honest, after today, it's a no

brainer for me.......the RRE has to become our home end and preferably for the start of next season!

I have PM'd you. Smart arse..

Thanks for the threatening PM. I'd love your seat number. No idea what I'd do with it like. And no, I'm not trying to make you look a :censored:, you clearly don't need my help.

Like I said, 'arry hadn't said what you said he had. I pointed it out to you. You still weren't having it. And then I explained it. You're probably still not having it.

Ladies and Gentleman - don't pick on Lancy Lad, because if you do you've "picked on the wrong guy"

Thanks for the threatening PM. I'd love your seat number. No idea what I'd do with it like. And no, I'm not trying to make you look a :censored:, you clearly don't need my help.

Like I said, 'arry hadn't said what you said he had. I pointed it out to you. You still weren't having it. And then I explained it. You're probably still not having it.

Ladies and Gentleman - don't pick on Lancy Lad, because if you do you've "picked on the wrong guy"

Pillock!

Dinosaur's not wanting to moved because they've sat in the same seat for 2000 years ffs. If we was to have a poll about away fans in the chaddy you'd see how out numbered you are.

Not that it matters because the staff haven't got the brains or the balls to make the decision anyway!

Christ, grow up lads!

RRE is the current best of a bad bunch of stands. It would actually be a great stand if the concourse was rebuilt and was covered. Something for the future I think...

The Chaddy End needs a complete re-build, but that won't happen until our future benefactor comes in and pumps millions into the club... We can only hope.

Main Stand can't have that long left in it? Safety certificate was iffy last time it was renewed I believe, so must be more in doubt the older it gets...

I know where he sits now. For some reason he wanted to tell me? All because he misunderstood someone's post.

I didn't misunderstand it at all and don't have a problem with Harry. You however seem to have a big issue but seem to be bit worried to discuss it face to face?

I didn't misunderstand it at all and don't have a problem with Harry. You however seem to have a big issue but seem to be bit worried to discuss it face to face?

I don't have an issue in the slightest. I pointed out you were wrong. You were having none of it and called me a smart arse, so I explained why you were wrong. And then you sent a threatening PM.

I'm not worried about speaking to you face to face. But I think (not 100% sure) you can read. So I've already explained why you were wrong, but I can come to the main stand lower, row c, seat 35 and run you through it if you really need me to? But I'll only be repeating myself.

In the Chaddy last week, the noise was constant, but it wasn't really that loud. No idea what it sounded like outside of the Chaddy.

In the Chaddy today, the noise from the RRE was constant (in the 2nd half) but it wasn't really that loud.

So 2 things. The singers might be louder once their voices break. But more importantly, the fans who generated the noise in the last 2 weeks are mostly the same people and they usually sit in the RRE...why haven't they done that every week?

I.E. I sat in the Chaddy last week and the noise levels were not too loud. Today I sat in the Chaddy and the noise from 100 yards away wasn't that loud. In other words 'I have sat in the Chaddy for years and am glad I refused to take up the 'offer' to move' as I couldn't give a f--- what might help the team!

Christ, grow up lads!

RRE is the current best of a bad bunch of stands. It would actually be a great stand if the concourse was rebuilt and was covered. Something for the future I think...

The Chaddy End needs a complete re-build, but that won't happen until our future benefactor comes in and pumps millions into the club... We can only hope.

Main Stand can't have that long left in it? Safety certificate was iffy last time it was renewed I believe, so must be more in doubt the older it gets...

RRE needs a smoking area though, firstly