Campbell-Ryce?

Yes, most of the other teams in the league will be thinking the same though.

We should be pushing the boat out with a good wage offer to land him, playershare could chip in perhaps?

Id be giving his agent a call.

I like Harkins and I think Worral is ok but it would be nice to have a wide man who can offer us some direct running which is what we hoped both montano and schmeltz would be.

So LJ has to find us similar (Montano & Schmeltz) 'on the cheap!'

Preferably, they will not be dwarfs!

So LJ has to find us similar (Montano & Schmeltz) 'on the cheap!'

Preferably, they will not be dwarfs!

Don't mind a dwarf on the wing if he can run rings around full back I'm bothered when we have no height upfront though as getting on the end of thing will be harder.

Don't mind a dwarf on the wing if he can run rings around full back I'm bothered when we have no height upfront though as getting on the end of thing will be harder.

I disagree. A quality cross just begs to be nodded in. C Forward doesn't have to be 6 ft 6 unless we play it long!

I'd stay clear of Campbell-Ryce only plays when he feels like it. He's got plenty of pace but there's no point if doesn't play his best every week. He'd have a good few games when it mattered like yesterday.

I'd stay clear of Campbell-Ryce only plays when he feels like it. He's got plenty of pace but there's no point if doesn't play his best every week. He'd have a good few games when it mattered like yesterday.

Doesn't seem that way from this;

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Notts-County-ace-spotlight-Jamal-Campbell-Ryce/story-21046309-detail/story.html

We'd have had more of a chance had they gone down. As is it, fully expect him to re-sign for them again; as they dont exactly lack financial backing.

Shows though the calibre of player available on potential free transfers.

FWIW, i'd be on the phone to the agent of Danny Hollands today. Out of contract at Charlton this summer; and a midfielder in the 'Johnathan Douglas' mould. A signing that would strengthen us IMO...

The article says he's been exceptional in recent months, what about the months before that?

Not doubting his talent, just doubt he'll be able to produce it consistently over a full season. Seems like a player who had great potential but never fully realised it.

The article says he's been exceptional in recent months, what about the months before that?

Not doubting his talent, just doubt he'll be able to produce it consistently over a full season. Seems like a player who had great potential but never fully realised it.

I can see what you mean, but you can say the same about the inconsistency of some of our players, Dayton for one.