Steaua Bucharest

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take it your'e not going to Curzon on Thursday to see half a team play in a training session against a bunch of part timers ?

Correct.

Yes some fans did want to attend the game yes we are Oldham fans we like to see our team play.

What appealed to me about this game was how offen do we play European Oppposistion? Otherwise I would not of enquired.

However Reading Diego conments I optied to go see the Youth team play instead.

People's choice what they do not the crime of the century you have ago about fans who moan but seem quick to slate fans. Just because it may not be your other cup tie no need to have ago at others.

I'm not slating anybody or having a go - I genuinely don't understand why. To me 'an XI', many of which are unnamed and won't be seen in a Latics shirt more than a couple more times in meaningless games, are not worth getting excited over. It's not really Latics to me, I am aware it is to some, but it's not to me and that's why I'm amazed people would travel so far to watch it. If it's somebody else's cup of tea then good for them.

Hard to believe, but some people are travelling from Burton on a summer evening to watch some trialists and a half a team play in a training session. :bluearmy:

Any excuse to escape the West Midlands :wink:

I don't think I've ever seen Latics defend this badly. Some of the German goals were reminiscent of my middle aged 5 a side game last night.

Not at the Cardiff 7-1? Albeit that was mostly Goram and Appleby's fault.

Not at the Cardiff 7-1? Albeit that was mostly Goram and Appleby's fault.

I was in our "corporate box" for that game, so perhaps my senses were impaired. The sponsors gave MOTM to Chaddy. Thank :censored: we didn't have David Luiz playing for us that day, it might have become embarrassing.

I was in our "corporate box" for that game, so perhaps my senses were impaired. The sponsors gave MOTM to Chaddy. Thank :censored: we didn't have David Luiz playing for us that day, it might have become embarrassing.

Funny so was I, I watched the Rugby League in the 2nd half. Incidentally any goal Cardiff scored from a long-throw which was all 5 in the first half should have been disallowed- all foul throws Legg's feet were on the pitch.

It was in March and we had dreams of making the play-offs at the time.

Sorry I meant to type "end to a season"... Combination of being knackered, watching TV at same time and thinking of pre-season game to Curzon... Men can only do one thing at a time