Joel Coleman

I don't think any of Bove, Coleman or Truelove have signed their deals yet, not that there's any suggestion they won't.

Technically Simpson is still contracted to us as well. Last I heard LJ hadn't decided whether to offer him a new deal or not.

I don't think any of Bove, Coleman or Truelove have signed their deals yet, not that there's any suggestion they won't.

Technically Simpson is still contracted to us as well. Last I heard LJ hadn't decided whether to offer him a new deal or not.

People who often watch games know that scouts from the bigger clubs often attend games and Bove has caught the eye of other clubs.

We'd get a fee for all of them if we've offered a contract. My understanding is that lots of clubs will try to get Simpson and we would get compensation without much impact on the first team. There must be so many loanee keepers that LJ would think an experienced number 2 is an expense he could do without. Think Coleman & Tyson are rated highly enough to do a job. Plus, emergency loan system means that we'd have a new keeper by next game if Chubs got sent off injured

• 7 months later...

Are Newtown the same standard as the Dog and Duck?

I don't care where they come from as long as they can play, I remember Tony Naylor who turned out regularly for a local pub team and went on to star in the Championship.

I would snap Bywater up, his whole career in the championship or prem, 31/32 years old, perfect place to finish his career!

Finish his career? he's a keeper.

He has about 10 years left if he's any good

Edited by palmer1

Bywater has left Millwall today and is looking for a club. A few months in his hometown maybe?

I thought that about Chadderton based Ben Pearson ( a very good young player) who has just gone on loan from Manchester United to Barnsley.